+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: About the Reunion Special

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Am hurt at accusation of jilting... i've answered all three emails to go to that mailbox since i set it up months ago.

wait... not hurt. still have big phone, if no longer in possession of woogie's affections. big phone make everything ok.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    As far as I know, everyone provided and selected their own clothes... the production staff just made sure no two people were wearing the same outfit.

I don't think there was any risk of that happening with Erin, tho I was disappointed to see Paige had selected the same outfit I planned on wearing.

I ain't no fashion-monger, but from what i've seen, Erin's taste in clothes is Mariah Carey-bad. Except not as sleazy/sexy. That turquoise thing looked even worse in person, tho I have to admit her freshly Cuprinoled legs looked nice and shiny.
    Hah. I guess that "girl of their dreams" stuff they lay on during the show promos/narration is a bit too much from the inside, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    As far as I know, everyone provided and selected their own clothes... the production staff just made sure no two people were wearing the same outfit.

I don't think there was any risk of that happening with Erin.
    Ha! Shows what you know. If she'd worn it to the Teen Choice Awards, there would have been three of them. .

(I couldn't figure out how to get the image into the message, so if it's not here, see the attachment.)

By the way, I agree with your assessment of it's Mariah Careyishness. Major
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

The Top

Oh, guess I should have identified the other fashion-forward lovelies.

Sarah Michelle Gellar on left (yes, it's really her) and Jessica Simpson on the right (looking more Buffy-like than Buffy).
    Seeking form amidst the void.

But if that's not possible, gimme a Margarita...shaken, not stirred...and hold the salt, please.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456