+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: About the Reunion Special

FORT Newbie

Sean, I have a burning question about the reunion show

Who picked out the womens clothes? Did they wear their own stuff or was there a wardrobe person there telling them what to put on?

You guys looked pretty good for the most part but the girls, blech! LOL I didn't think it was possible for Erin's clothes to get any uglier but obviously I was wrong.

Can you give us a behind-the-scenes "recap" of what went on ?? Not asking to tell anything you're not supposed to, but it would be fun to know extra stuff ... like did anyone catch YOUR eye from flom1?
    Any catfights? brawls? Why were Wade and Chad not seen until the end? Did they not trust them to keep the secret? Does Erin ever have another expression on her face besides the 3 we've seen?
    mom2

Quote Originally Posted by TVFan
    Who picked out the womens clothes? Did they wear their own stuff or was there a wardrobe person there telling them what to put on?

You guys looked pretty good for the most part but the girls, blech! LOL I didn't think it was possible for Erin's clothes to get any uglier but obviously I was wrong.
    Here is a quote of something from one of the articles:

The statuesque 5-foot-9 San Francisco native was not given a clothing allowance for the show, and she's got a credit card bill upwards of $15,000. The brown-eyed beauty has a penchant for Italian designers and Chanel eyewear. "All the clothes on the show were mine," says Brodie, who has now moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in broadcasting.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    whistlepig said:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    And a final thought: remember that on these shows, the "couples" aren't allowed to be together until the finale airs, so even if the guy picks Erin over the $, they probably haven't seen each other until that reunion show!
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    Why do you think that?

I'm not sure which part of my post you're referring to, so I'll answer both : ) They don't allow couples to get together before the final episode airs because they might be recognized in public, thus spoiling the surprise. The final episode airs next week, so even if the guy Erin picks chooses her over the money, they would not be allowed to get together until next week (but they did at least see each other at the taping of the reunion). Does that make sense?

Also, I love this concept that "they can never see the other person again," like the producers can stop two people from EVER seeing each other...who are they, God?

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison

"All the clothes on the show were mine," says Brodie, who has now moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in broadcasting.
    How frightening to think of her with a career in broadcasting with that irritating, whiny, chipmunk-y voice. I predict a lot of people will be hitting the "mute" button!

"All the clothes on the show were mine," says Brodie, who has now moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in broadcasting.
    Hm, I'm afraid she has bad taste. Some of her clothes were hideous.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    As far as I know, everyone provided and selected their own clothes... the production staff just made sure no two people were wearing the same outfit.

I don't think there was any risk of that happening with Erin, tho I was disappointed to see Paige had selected the same outfit I planned on wearing.

I ain't no fashion-monger, but from what i've seen, Erin's taste in clothes is Mariah Carey-bad. Except not as sleazy/sexy. That turquoise thing looked even worse in person, tho I have to admit her freshly Cuprinoled legs looked nice and shiny.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Regular

The statuesque 5-foot-9 San Francisco native was not given a clothing allowance for the show, and she's got a credit card bill upwards of $15,000. The brown-eyed beauty has a penchant for Italian designers and Chanel eyewear. "All the clothes on the show were mine," says Brodie, who has now moved to Los Angeles to pursue a career in broadcasting.
    That's odd, I thought I read the exact opposite quote ("None of the clothes on the show were mine") but perhaps I misread. That blue top she wore was awful, regardless of who's it was.

But those tuxedos couldn't be each guy's own, right?

FORT Newbie

what is...

...Cuprinole? i think i need some.
    legs not shiny enough.

despite my jiltedness (thank youfor the sisterhood in another string Candy Bar...that was you,yes?) and overall feelings of consternation toward my formerly beloved brock that avatar still makes me laugh out loud. i think it's the big phone.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast