+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: About the Reunion Special

FORT Fanatic
    My thoughts:

1. Rob and Paige continue as good friends but no love affair.

2. Erin walks away with $0 (except for the consolation prize). Folks, it's a known fact that she's moved to California looking for a show biz career.

3. Rob - Although I don't particularly like him, he showed more personality on the reunion show than in FLOM1 and 2 combined. Loved his 'dance' sequence. Why didn't we see more of that side of him?

4. Paige - why did they slate her as the one America loved? Give me a break.

5. Let's have an update in 6 months to see if any of the girls from FLOM 1 paired up with the guys from FLOM2.

Quote Originally Posted by whistlepig
    And a final thought: remember that on these shows, the "couples" aren't allowed to be together until the finale airs, so even if the guy picks Erin over the $, they probably haven't seen each other until that reunion show!

Why do you think that?

[QUOTE=baxpup]My thoughts:

3. Rob - Although I don't particularly like him, he showed more personality on the reunion show than in FLOM1 and 2 combined. Loved his 'dance' sequence. Why didn't we see more of that side of him?

QUOTE]

Producers choice of personna for Rob. Editors job to edit to tell the story line. That's why.

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    My thoughts:

1. Rob and Paige continue as good friends but no love affair.

2. Erin walks away with $0 (except for the consolation prize). Folks, it's a known fact that she's moved to California looking for a show biz career.

4. Paige - why did they slate her as the one America loved? Give me a break.

5. Let's have an update in 6 months to see if any of the girls from FLOM 1 paired up with the guys from FLOM2.

Erin did not move to California, she already lives there.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

FORT Regular
    The reunion show sucked. Big time.

I thought that last night was the big finale!

I am still rooting for Erin; go girl!

She did look good in torquoise.

FORT Newbie

Rob Danced?

For the love of all things holy, please tell me that Hank taped the reunion special. I must see it. I can NOT get enough of ROB. in a sick twisted way i mean. And Paige! What did Paige SAY!? details!

am officially off brock as his alter ego did not write me back when I broke down and went to his web site in a moment of Reconstruction Ennui. Woogie's affections are open for bidders! (is open for bidders? hmm. also open for grammatical help.)

sign me,
    w: Queen of Mesopotamia

Quote Originally Posted by woogie
    For the love of all things holy, please tell me that Hank taped the reunion special. I must see it. I can NOT get enough of ROB. in a sick twisted way i mean. And Paige! What did Paige SAY!? details!

am officially off brock as his alter ego did not write me back when I broke down and went to his web site in a moment of Reconstruction Ennui. Woogie's affections are open for bidders! (is open for bidders? hmm. also open for grammatical help.)

sign me,
    w: Queen of Mesopotamia
    Oh woogie, you have been jilted. Sending ((((((Hugs))))))

FORT Fogey
    I didn't notice Cade looking particularly happy or distraught, but maybe I was switching channels too quickly....

As for Erin getting giddy when Whad came out, she had almost a giddy expression when Rob came back on the show. As a matter of fact, she has that stupid contorted face look to her most of the time.

I'm not sure why anyone would be upset about a secret being kept when they are a contestant on a reality show. Do you honestly think the Producers are going to let Erin tell Cade she knows about the money? Are they going to let Whad tell her about the money? NO! They'd all be kicked off the show and probably sued for millions of dollars. This is the most ludicrous show and I've only caught bits and pieces of it since the end of FLOM1, which I only watched the final 3 episodes of, so I like Paige. Sorry.

She's making out and pawing one guy after another and she expects one of them to believe she's sincere and so madly in love? That's just gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    Cade
    Whad
    who are these guys I want to meet them

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    Let's have an update in 6 months to see if any of the girls from FLOM 1 paired up with the guys from FLOM2.
    Only if they are all hanging out at Belly together, like all ex-Reality show people do...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast