+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: About the Reunion Special

Seriously, I was very disappointed in the reunion show. Everyone seemed to say "OH, it was great and oh it was fine for us and etc etc etc" Come on.. I was disappointed even in audience questions... THere should have been hard balled questions to Erin that america thinks you are a Gold Digger.. how do you feel about that? And direct to Rob that do you now feel stupid that you got used? I mean, I find it hard to believe that everyone was all hunky dory with the way both shows went..

Also, in the final moments.. it definitely looked like Wade seemed a little upset and gave Chad a more of a good going, you're the winner kind of handshake & look.. in the publicity photo since they have Wade sitting next to Erin on the sofa, they are trying to confuse everyone.. Erin seemed excited that Wade & Chad were there etc so maybe she got the money and the guy.. Or else, I wouldn't be as hunky dory about it.. If she does get the money and the guy, certainly whoever chose her over the money was stupid..

Time will show that it wasn't "true love" that they thought they felt.. just a make believe fairy tale that was crafted by the producers.. When the cameras and lights are off and director not giving direction on what to feel and what to say and how to say it, reality will hit!!!

The reunion show was sort of boring and coupled with the fact that the "stars" of FLOM1/2 are nothing but nitwitts, I think makes the show lame.... I mean I can honestly say the contestants are WAY MORE interesting than Erin or Rob...

I don't care much or either one of them and in fact I want one of the guys to take the cash and ditch the bitc* -THAT would make great tv....

Yeap... I agree.. Well I was thinking.. Granted Erin "might" get $2M if the guy picks her over money.. but then I thought.. The producers job is to give away as little money as possible and still bring the ratings.. It wont make good TV if Erin gets the money and gets to dump the guy again possibly etc... What makes the best TV is the guy taking the money and dumping her on national TV.. kinda giving her the taste of her own freakin medicine.. So, knowing that, I sure hope and pray that the Producers are on that track.... Some signs point to, that they might be..

For example.. I thought it was interesting when they showed highlights from the previous show about Page.. When Rob dumped her for Erin.. Her VO said "I wished I could yell out and tell him about the money"... (I didn't follow the first one so not sure if they knew that Rob knew about the money or not etc).. So, makes me think that they couldn't tell Rob about the money and had to choose in secret. But when we look at next week's highlights of the finale, both of the boys say "She is a good actress or that she has lied really well.. they don't know if they can trust her".. Which makes me think that they know that she knew about the money etc..

And, I hope.. and pray that no guy or girl would be stupid enough to take a person who has out right lied to them, cheated them on having a real relationship chances, and knowing she dumped someone before for money instead of love.. and hopefully, they will realize they would be the ultimate stupid idiot if they choose the Gold digger over the money ...

Bumpkin, sorry, I didn't watch. Those are publicity shots released by NBC. I was just helping out

This show is getting lamer by the week. I'll be glad when it is over.

The one point I was curious about was the fact that Rob was e-mailing Paige. I thought the deal was that if he picked Erin on FLOM1, he was never ever allowed to talk to Paige again...true?

(She still wants him.)

I love For Love or Money Reunion Special. It is so wonderful to play little game call matchmaker, and I supposed this is just for fun.

I like the way Rob doing his dance moves before the elimination round. I tell you it is so wonderful to have men and women merged themselves to the reunion show. The show was wonderful, and I hope they should have another reunion show in the future after FLOM 3 & 4.

There will be FLOM 3 & 4??? Oh GOD... Someone stop!!!!

FORT Newbie
    During the special, Erin did say she "looks back now and wonders what I was thinking" when asked about her decision to come back and go for $2m. Alot could be read into that (as far as whether she lost or not). But as everyone has pointed out, the contestants are guided to say things that can throw the viewers off. That being said, could they have told Wade to come out looking upset and Chad to come out smiling? Just to throw us off? It doesn't seem that they would be that obvious about the outcome.

When they showed clips from next week, Chad's comment about Erin being a good actress makes me believe that the producers didn't just tell the guys that they would have to choose between Erin and the money, but something about Erin as well. (Still, they've been acting too, so how pissed can they rightfully be?) If the Erin secret they reveal to the guys is that she knows about the money, that's no bigger a secret than the one they've had, BUT maybe they revealed that she'd been thru this before? Maybe THAT would make Chad make that comment!

And a final thought: remember that on these shows, the "couples" aren't allowed to be together until the finale airs, so even if the guy picks Erin over the $, they probably haven't seen each other until that reunion show!

Erin did look kinda giddy when she found out Wade & Chad were there at the end.. She kinda looked/smiled ear to ear like a teenager in love.. Maybe it was because this was the first time they got to see each other.. a week earlier then anticipated I guess..

So, maybe she did pick Chad and he choose her?

Man I would be so disappointed in his stupidity then...

Quote Originally Posted by RickiRick
    This show is getting lamer by the week. I'll be glad when it is over.

The one point I was curious about was the fact that Rob was e-mailing Paige. I thought the deal was that if he picked Erin on FLOM1, he was never ever allowed to talk to Paige again...true?

(She still wants him.)
    No, the deal was that if the girl he picked chose the million dollars he could never see her again. They're obviously not serious about this caveat since they forced Erin and Rob together despite Erin's obvious objections.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast