+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is NBC being fair to Erin?

Is NBC being fair to Erin?

Is NBC being fair to Erin? I don't think so. Rob had a much easier task in FLOM1. He did not know about the choice of love vs. money till almost the very end and was able to be more genuine in his feelings, he had no surprise guests or relatives involved, he got breakfast in bed once and no problem with the outfits. His hair and his stiff tong were the only obstacles.

Is Erin being screwed by NBC?

PS: One more side note, how come Di-Di did not anything about Rob if Erin went home after FLOM1 and talked to her? In one of the interviews, Erin said that Di-Di said that if anybody could convince a guy to choose a girl over money, it's Erin, but this is a crazy idea to go for another round (FLOM2) anyway.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

In one word,NO.But she was the one who decided to go for more money.So she took the risk and now she is paying the price.Greed does have it's darkside and Erin is learning that lesson right now.

FORT Regular
    My two cents:

NBC had to make the game more challenging for Erin than it did for Rob.

Because. . . .

Rob is as dumb as a lampost and Erin is really smart!

I am in Erin's court all the way: Go Erin! Get the money! Win! Go for it!

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    In one word,NO.But she was the one who decided to go for more money.So she took the risk and now she is paying the price.Greed does have it's darkside and Erin is learning that lesson right now.
    When you sign a contract, don't you want to know all its conditions and make sure that no provisions can be done without your consent later on? Did Erin actually agree to see Rob again?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    Erin is really smart!

I am in Erin's court all the way: Go Erin! Get the money! Win! Go for it!
    What makes you think that Erin is smart? Did you figure out her elimination logic?

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    What makes you think that Erin is smart? Did you figure out her elimination logic?
    :snort Miss P! I'm with you on that one. I have no idea what the girl is doing.

She's trying to win the 2 million at any cost.That's her game plan.She's not looking for love just more money.

I think she stopped looking for love the minute she laid eyes on Rob during FLOM.

Erin is playing for higher stakes. She went into FLOM2 knowing she was playing for $2m, as far as Rob was concerned at the start of FLOM he was simply looking for "love", he knew nothing of the twist until the show was nearly over.

I imagine that as Erin appears not to have read the contract clearly enough to know her pay out is coming over 40 years (if she wins), she won't have scoured it to see if the producers were permitted to throw her any "curve balls".
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    :snort Miss P! I'm with you on that one. I have no idea what the girl is doing.
    I still she has made her decision long time ago and now just randomly picks and chooses to confuse us all.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62

Sure Rob didn't know about the money til almost the end, but Erin was supposedly there to find love. However, her eyes went ka-ching when they were told the winner would get 1 million dollars. Right there and then, her eyes were set on the $$$. When she was asked who she would picked, Rob or the Million $, she made up her mind in a nano-second. She didn't agonize with her decision like Paige did. Well at least not until he was in front of Rob, but that was just to save face, imo.

Nobody told Erin to pick the money over Rob in the first place. In FLOM, Erin portrayed herself as a greedy witch. This has carried on over to FLOM2. Her eyes are set on a bigger jackpot, though.

Of course, Erin might have a legitimate reason for pursuing the money instead of love, so to each its own, I guess.

These are just my opinions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast