+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is NBC being fair to Erin?

eny
    FORT Fogey
    The choice was simple with Rob or a Million
    Now that some real guys are in the mix, I think it's harder. She simply took Rob along as a pity thing. EZ boot.
    Its been between Wade and Chad for while now.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    When you sign a contract, don't you want to know all its conditions and make sure that no provisions can be done without your consent later on? Did Erin actually agree to see Rob again?
    I agreed with you on this. I thought in FLFM1 that if Erin is to pick the Money over Rob, she can't never see Rob again. What's up with Rob's back ?

Drama rube, pure drama factor.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Hug me!
    I got to give it up to Rob though. I can't believe he wants to go back and get rejected again. Doesn't this guy take a hint ?

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    When you sign a contract, don't you want to know all its conditions and make sure that no provisions can be done without yur consent later on? Did Erin actually agree to see Rob again?
    I'm sure they have a clause saying "all conditions are subject to change according to NBC" Your cellphone agreement has a similar clause too.

FORT Newbie
    I don't think she's been treated any worse than Rob was. He may have had an easier time, feelings-wise, the first time around, but I think Erin's got the strategic upper hand this time around, both in terms of finding love (*snort*) and winning the money. Knowing about the 1 million the guys are playing for allowed her from the beginning to assess(albeit possibly not very successfully ) their ratings on the Golddigger-of-the-Year scale, while bumbling Rob was clueless until the near-end. I'm not a fan of Erin's, and it amuses me to hear her ramble on about love when in my opinion, the only man she's after is a two-dimensional greenish dude named Benjamin and a multitude of his friends. Dig on, Erin, dig on!
    « Do you ever get down on your knees and thank God you know me and have access to my dementia? »

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12