+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What will Erin say to the final man?

What will Erin say to the final man?

Will she have to tell everything about the first show, the milion dollars check burned for a 2M one, tell that she knows about money since day 1??? (of course, if it's Rob she won't have to... hope it's not him)
    Danagabrielle

How 'bout, "My intentions aren't entirely pure?"

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    Will she have to tell everything about the first show, the milion dollars check burned for a 2M one, tell that she knows about money since day 1??? (of course, if it's Rob she won't have to... hope it's not him)
    How about ... "I became a 'contestant' just like you to find someone special who would find me too. When I got here, they threw the million dollar prize at us, just as they did you. When there were only 3 of us left (I think it was then, can't remember) they explained that it was either/or, we couldn't have both. At that time I felt something for Rob, but not something that could develop into romance. So when he chose me, I took the million dollars. The show contacted me and offered me another chance at love, if I forfeited the million dollars. I jumped at the chance to find love. Who wouldn't give a million dollars to find someone you love?? Then they told me if I was able to convince the man I chose to pick me over money, WE'D get 2 million dollars ... !!"

Not bad for a start?? I'm sure she's already got her speech memorized.
    mom2

I can't wait to see that! It will be so difficult!
    Danagabrielle

it all depends on when she has to tell them.if it's before the ceremony then it's in their favor,but if it's after they pick her then she wins.
    there's one thing you can count on for sure and that is she will be very out.that sight alone will make it as nbc says"must see t.v.".

+ Reply to Thread