+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is next week's Suprise Mystery Guest/Woman?

FORT Newbie

Who is next week's Suprise Mystery Guest/Woman?

This is being addressed on other threads, but let's give it a thread of it's own. Speculate away!

I think it's probably Paige, though I'm not sure what that's going to accomplish. Still, both Erin and Rob have some history with Paige, so that might be kind of interesting. Hee hee, I also thought it might be funny to see how the two remaining guys react to her appearance on the show.
    "This week, I'd like to achieve self-actualization...either that or finish painting the bathroom."

I can't remember exactly what they said about a surprise guest. Did they specifically say that it was a woman? Maybe it's Erin's mother?!?!?

Paige is the one that seems to be most likely so you know what that means..... It's someone else. Mybe Erin's sister again.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

I hope it is someone "worth it". You know, someone that means something to the others... NBC is killing me by giving us hints... and turning the "surprise" into a "so what?". I'm tired of being excited for nothing. :rudolph
    Danagabrielle

I was thinking it was Paige,But i don't know if she would want to get caught up in this mess that is flom2.If she has any sense she wouldn't want to.In losing she actually won.Because Erin will go down in t.v. history as a manipulative golddigger who never intended to try and find love.Sad but true.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    I was thinking it was Paige,But i don't know if she would want to get caught up in this mess that is flom2.If she has any sense she wouldn't want to.In losing she actually won.Because Erin will go down in t.v. history as a manipulative golddigger who never intended to try and find love.Sad but true.
    I think you can't force yourself to be in love. You can fake it, but true feelings don't appear when we want them to, most of the time. So, I don't think Erin is a manipulative golddigger. She just is honest with herself. She knows that money last longer than fake-love. Anyone agree with me?
    Danagabrielle

FORT Newbie
    i think it is paige

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Did they specifically say that it was a woman? Maybe it's Erin's mother?!?!?
    It looked like a woman - and then there was the girlie, girlie squealing. I'm guessing that if it is not Paige, then it is one of Erin's girlfriends.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    It looked like a woman - and then there was the girlie, girlie squealing. I'm guessing that if it is not Paige, then it is one of Erin's girlfriends.
    I had the promo on tape and the figure and dress length of the approaching woman looked like Kelly to me, also darker hair than Paige.

Quote Originally Posted by Candybar
    I had the promo on tape and the figure and dress length of the approaching woman looked like Kelly to me, also darker hair than Paige.
    Great! I think Kelly is much more entertaining than Paige.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast