+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who is next week's Suprise Mystery Guest/Woman?

Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan
    OK here's my thought/wish I hope its Paige and that Rob is offered a buy out "money" to leave the show and his "true love" to run off with Paige. Not gonna happen, it is really probably just another friend of Erin's and they are pulling Rob's expression from their backlogs of expressions and it probablĄ really has nothing to do with seeing whoever that is--- Well, there's my wish- I hope Rob chooses Money over Erin.
    Danagabrielle

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    I think you can't force yourself to be in love. You can fake it, but true feelings don't appear when we want them to, most of the time. So, I don't think Erin is a manipulative golddigger. She just is honest with herself. She knows that money last longer than fake-love. Anyone agree with me?
    If Erin knows that money last longer than fake love, then why did she agree to participate in this stupid game and risk the 1 mil? No one, given the history of these matchmaker shows, is going to choose possible love with someone they barely know over $1 million or $2 million dollars. And if there is anyone dumb enough to do it, they would be too stupid to appear on any of these shows to begin with. I still don't believe Paige would have taken Rob over the money, not when it came down to it.

Paige may have come down those stairs with the $$ on her mind, but one look from ROB and she'd fall all over again, dreaming of their life together and how she "chose him over a million dollars!"
    Oh, to be 20 again ... lol
    mom2

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    If Erin knows that money last longer than fake love, then why did she agree to participate in this stupid game and risk the 1 mil?
    I think she chose to participate in this stupid game to participate in this stupid game. Being on TV is seen as some kind of reward unto itself. They interviewed Erin in People and she said she was moving to(surprise!) Los Angeles. Two TV shows mean more exposure. I'm sure she has a manager now and is shopping around for future projects. I'm sure someone is putting together a "Battle of The Network reality show stars" special.
    Oh yeah, I think the mystery guest is that whiney Paige, who, of course, won't get what she wants. She never does.

I for one hope it is someone who claims Wade.

If Paige comes and takes away Rob so be it Erin does not want him and neither do I. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by annray
    I for one hope it is someone who claims Wade.

If Paige comes and takes away Rob so be it Erin does not want him and neither do I. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
    I'm pretty sure it's a female visitor. I saw the lady in the preview slow motion in a dress. It may be someone that both Erin and Rob know. I could see the reaction on their faces (Rob walking down the stairs) after they showed the visitor coming in. Suprise for the both of them!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234