+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who is next week's Suprise Mystery Guest/Woman?

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    Sorry for you all guys! It's not Kelly... and not sure it is Paige neither... go to this link (it's a recap that Kelly wrote with another girl) and read the end of it. (you can read it all, it is pretty good)

http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi...524.art&page=1
    I think that Kelly would have to say "It's not me" even if it is her until it actually airs.

Any woman who appeared on the first one should be smart enough not get involved in this one.Save what dignity you have left and fade from the public eye.Then you can sit at home and watch Erin make the mistakes that faith spared you from making.

I think it's Munch. Munch has come back, and if Rob picks him, they get 4 million dollars to split between them.

Yeah...THAT'S it...

Quote Originally Posted by PANTONE
    I think it's Munch. Munch has come back, and if Rob picks him, they get 4 million dollars to split between them.

Yeah...THAT'S it...
    Speaking of Munch, someone sent me this link awhile back:

www.munchman.com

But it doesn't seem to have been updated in a while. And he's linking back to the NBC site for the recaps ... wah!

Its gotta be Paige...she'll shake things up a bit I'm sure!!! I'm getting kinda sick of the twists, but hey, it keeps me watching!

Quote Originally Posted by Dorthy31
    Its gotta be Paige...she'll shake things up a bit I'm sure!!! I'm getting kinda sick of the twists, but hey, it keeps me watching!
    If it's Paige, then I'll be jumping up for joy!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    If it is Piage.. it can only mean one thing. She wants Rob back. Although, I don't understand why any girl would want Rob.. but whatever.
    I guess they are giving Rob a second chance with Paige and see he would take himself out of the game and go with Paige.
    Wow, I hope you are right! Now that would be some great TV!
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    Wow, I hope you are right! Now that would be some great TV!
    No, I'm sure he would'nt go back to Paige. Remember that they see each other sometimes... they don't need TV for that.
    Danagabrielle

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Wow, I missed this entirely while flipping back and forth betweem FLOM and PH. Another twist and new visitor?? Well, it certainly never gets boring!
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Newbie
    OK here's my thought/wish I hope its Paige and that Rob is offered a buy out "money" to leave the show and his "true love" to run off with Paige. Not gonna happen, it is really probably just another friend of Erin's and they are pulling Rob's expression from their backlogs of expressions and it probabl¥ really has nothing to do with seeing whoever that is--- Well, there's my wish- I hope Rob chooses Money over Erin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast