+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Episode 6 Recap: WTF Kind of Twisty Thing is This?

FORT Newbie
    oh, and by the way bumpkin, thanks for those weekly racaps. i was in europe for awhile and checked in online each week to make sure i was up to speed with the show. your recaps are almost more entertaining than the episode.

Thanks clarissa! With you reading from Europe, and the Woogster reading from Bagdad, I guess we can say we have an "international readership" in the FLOM2 forum

I have very little knowledge about color blindness, but I think it's an interesting theory. But I know some types of color blindness make colors show up as brown. I'm still mystified by Rob's answer.

Bumpkin, I am dying to hear what Eric has to say. I think he is a little immature but still a very interesting person. At least, he is articulate, we must admit that. Are you in contact with him at all?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Bumpkin, I am dying to hear what Eric has to say. I think he is a little immature but still a very interesting person. At least, he is articulate, we must admit that. Are you in contact with him at all?
    I have heard from Eric by email about two weeks ago. I'll email him again to see if he is ready to do an interview.

If anyone has specific questions for Eric, please PM me with them. Remember, the contestants can't get into specifics of behind-the-scenes.

FORT Newbie
    I have to say though I am loving all the twists and I can't wait to see what will come this week and I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that she kicks off Rob and that she picks Wade- come on is she BLIND!!!

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    Wow... I just found this site a few days ago. I love FLOM2 and I love Rob. I really appreciated the recaps, Bumpkin. They're informative and entertaining. I know this is a stupid question, but I was wondering what you do that you have this ability to get interviews with Eric and such.

You are an amazing writer. Great grammar. Some of the re-caps are really long, but you have a way of keeping readers reading till the end! If you wouldn't have mentioned you were hevily medicated on the last re-cap, I would never have known. Awesome job!

I honestly can't wait to read the next re-cap!

Oh, and if you ARE connected to the show in any way, do u know of a site with Rob Campos pics? A site other than NBC.com or RealityTVPlanet.com? And maybe if they're planning to release both FLOM1 and FLOM2 on VHS or DVD?

Thanks for the help!!

Quote Originally Posted by whatever
    I really appreciated the recaps, Bumpkin. They're informative and entertaining. I know this is a stupid question, but I was wondering what you do that you have this ability to get interviews with Eric and such.
    Thanks whatever. Sometimes the contestants contact me directly. In Rob's case, I was in touch with the show's publicist and she asked me to do the interview with Rob by email.

We had several contestant interviews lined up this season, but there was some behind the scenes stuff going on that made the contestants skittish about their confidentiality agreements with NBC, so most of them fell through.

I did get an email from Eric (or at least someone who claimed to be) who said we'd do an interview when/if he was eliminated. I haven't heard back. Hopefully we'll get to do more interviews this week.

Glad you're enjoying the FORT. You'll feel at home here!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234