+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Recap: WTF Kind of Twisty Thing is This?

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    I think it's too late already. Help!
    It's too late for me too...
    Danagabrielle

[QUOTE=holiday]lmao that rob thought she had blue eyes .... muahahaha

I think Rob knows damn well she has brown eyes. I think he was instructed to say blue. The producers didn't want him selecting the dates. The same way they instructed Chad to give Rob the dream date -- otherwise, no VCR!

I definitely think that he deliberately blew the answer. He was probably coached to blow it by the producers.

well i forgot about the show so i'm glad for the recap. i'm also glad that i forgot about the show because i'm always banging my head in pain after watching it.

glad eric is gone and i didn't even have to watch him again.

thanks bump.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Thank you Bumpkin for a wonderful recap! I wasn't able to watch the show so the recap was well worth the wait ( I hope you're feeling better!)

Great job on the recap, Bumpkin! Soooo glad Eric is gone!!! I never liked his weasle ways, whether it was the editing or not.

I agree with you guys that this show looks so scripted. I don't believe one minute that Rob did not know what color of eyes Erin has. He either was told to lose, or he did that, just to show the other guys that he is not a big threat to them.

Also, it was so convenient that Rob got the "perfect date" where the VCR was readily accessible. I don't know if Chad was coached, because if I was in his place all couped up in that house, I would take the Sea or Train date. And another thing, Erin had to be coached into picking Rob, imo. Why would he pick a guy that he rejected and humiliated in front of a national audience? It doesn't make sense.

I'm still enjoying the show though.

Great recap again - despite the medicine head. I really enjoyed the show - a lot. Maybe it has to do with the fact that I've moved and haven't had a TV in about 3 weeks and this was the first show I watched???

Anyway I loved Rob coming back - how entertaining is that. I didn't like him the first show, but almost felt sorry for him this time. I think she'll send him home next week - twice dumped by the girl - ouch!

And I am glad Eric is gone - I think that was a good choice by Erin. I'm routing for her getting the money. I know - hopelessly not romantic.
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=wendiness]
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    lmao that rob thought she had blue eyes .... muahahaha

I think Rob knows damn well she has brown eyes. I think he was instructed to say blue. The producers didn't want him selecting the dates. The same way they instructed Chad to give Rob the dream date -- otherwise, no VCR!
    Is it possible that Rob is COLOR BLIND and the producers used this knowledge to reduce the chances of him winning the game?

Quote Originally Posted by clarissa_t
    Is it possible that Rob is COLOR BLIND and the producers used this knowledge to reduce the chances of him winning the game?
    I guess that would make the, "Your dress matches the rug" comment make more sense ....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    I guess that would make the, "Your dress matches the rug" comment make more sense ....
    aha, i remember reading about that comment, however i didn't actually watch that episode. would you expound on the dress and the rug? were they the same color or texture? btw, color-blind doesn't always mean inability to see color. if the dress and rug color were the same color(which i'll need your confirmation on), it's possible rob could have just seen similar shades without really knowing what the colors were. my friend is color-blind and sees mostly reds and greens. x-mas must be interesting for him

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast