+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 6 Recap: WTF Kind of Twisty Thing is This?

Really, Iíd type in the poetry for you here, but it was so smaltzy, smarmy and ghastly I donít think even the medicine I am taking could keep the nausea down. Still, I couldnít help thinking Robís poetry was a Paige foreshadowing of some sort.
    Bumpkin, you are a mind reader!!!! Thanks for the great recap

One thing that bothers me from the moment I saw Rob being back. I don't know a single person who takes humiliation as well as Rob. Is this a lawyer's thing or something else?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymum
    "Pottery Painting Ė The Real Eric
    As Eric gets ready for the second date he realizes that Erin has not met the ďReal EricĒ and vows to make the most of this date assignment.

The pair are shown to a huge loft and given two canvases on which to create a masterpiece. "

Um...so where was the pottery? Is it just me, or was this a dumb name for this date???

It actually turned out to be a much more fun time than it seemed like it would be!
    You're right! Where was the pottery? Also, did you notice Eric made mention of color choices reflecting character? Did you notice he used black? Seems a funny choice for somebody who's very aware of the psychological implications.

I'm glad Eric is gone. He always seemed smarmy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnymum
    I wonder...who do you think Eric was referring to when he whispered to Erin, ďThere is one person here who is real for you. Make sure you find him.Ē Do you think he was onto Chad's negative vibes toward him and was referring to Wade? He can't have meant Rob!

And I'm sorry, I'm just not buying the whole sudden Erin turn-around, where she and Rob are now best buddies, and that she "never realized he had true feelings for her". Nope, not buying it.
    I don't think Eric was referring to anybody. I think he wanted to walk away looking like he was so sincere and was just looking out for her. Bull pucky. He knew his whisper would be closed captioned. Cheesy to the end.

I'm not buying the Erin/Rob thing either. Another manipulation by the producers.

I really enjoyed the recap too. This show is really losing me. I'm glad for the recap because otherwise I wouldn't be able to keep the action straight in my head. Everyone acts like puppets. I can't see much rhyme or reason to who gets booted and who stays most times.

On Hiatus
    I don't even watch this show and I enjoyed the recap. Very nice job!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

"I don't even watch this show and I enjoyed the recap. Very nice job!"

NO FAIR!!! You must be subjected to the smarminess and Rob mumbling and the endless commercials just like the rest of us ... !!!
    mom2
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by mom2
    "I don't even watch this show and I enjoyed the recap. Very nice job!"

NO FAIR!!! You must be subjected to the smarminess and Rob mumbling and the endless commercials just like the rest of us ... !!!
    mom2
    lol
    Warning this show may create addiction. Watch carefully. Keep out of reach of chlidren.
    Danagabrielle

lmao that rob thought she had blue eyes .... muahahaha

great recap btw

On Hiatus
    I think it's too late already. Help!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

FORT Regular
    Well it's sooo obvious that Rob is stupid; if he's so in love, why doesn't he know what color her eyes are?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast