+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: When Chad kisses Erin

When Chad kisses Erin

There is a picture of Chad and Erin kissing in the swimming pool on NBC's website... i was wondering if Chad's eyes were open, I can't be sure, but I think they are... And although he's my favorite, I HATE open-eyes-kisses
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Danagabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    There is a picture of Chad and Erin kissing in the swimming pool on NBC's website... i was wondering if Chad's eyes were open, I can't be sure, but I think they are... And although he's my favorite, I HATE open-eyes-kisses
    Yep. They were open. I notice that, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    Chad is either extremely self-conscious or his interest in Erin is even more forced than Erin's interest in Rob in FLOM1. He looked very uncomfortable.

I don't know about that picture, but I'm 100% sure that, in the last episode, when he kissed her, his eyes were open. Like this

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I love Chad! I hope he "wins" (whatever that means )

Sometimes open eyed kissing can be very romantic I think.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Yeah, sometimes it can be romantic...if they other person's eyes are open too and you can gaze lovingly into them..but what's the point if the other person's eyes are closed?? But I agree with all the rest of you, I like Chad!! I hope he "wins"

Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    I don't know about that picture, but I'm 100% sure that, in the last episode, when he kissed her, his eyes were open. Like this
    I thought maybe it had something to do with not like to kiss with the camera's there. At one point, he purposely used the bill of his cap to hide their kiss. (He said something about it to Erin, and they both giggled.) But the producer just changed the live camera to one with a better angle. I don't know if Chad saw the light on the new camera light up or what, but just as they started kissing, he opened his eyes and shot an irritated look at the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_Griss
    I thought maybe it had something to do with not like to kiss with the camera's there. At one point, he purposely used the bill of his cap to hide their kiss. (He said something about it to Erin, and they both giggled.) But the producer just changed the live camera to one with a better angle. I don't know if Chad saw the light on the new camera light up or what, but just as they started kissing, he opened his eyes and shot an irritated look at the camera.
    Camera is not what you think when kissing somebody you really like. IMO.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Camera is not what you think when kissing somebody you really like. IMO.
    Good point.!

FORT Regular
    Chad cqnnot be that good of an actor in front of a camera. . . seems to me his heart is beating fast when he and Erin come together.

His face gives it away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast