+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: "For Love or Money" and "Marry My Dad" reunions on 09/01

"For Love or Money" and "Marry My Dad" reunions on 09/01

IT’S A LABOR DAY OF LOVE AS NBC PRESENTS BACK-TO-BACK REUNION SPECIALS FOR SUMMER REALITY HITS ‘FOR LOVE OR MONEY (1 & 2)’ AND ‘WHO WANTS TO MARRY MY DAD?’ ON SEPTEMBER 1

NBC Will Reunite the Casts of Two of Summer’s Hottest Original Series in Exclusive Tell-all Reunion Specials

BURBANK, Calif. -- August 18, 2003 -- NBC will “marry” two hit summer reality series with back-to-back reunion specials featuring the casts of “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2” (9-10 p.m. ET) followed by another reunion with the women of “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (10-11 p.m. ET) on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1.

One week before Erin Brodie makes her final decision between the two men left standing on “For Love or Money 2,” the rendezvous special of the summer’s hottest original series will reunite Rob Campos, Erin, the women of “For Love or Money” and the men of “For Love or Money 2” and reveal the behind-the-scenes secrets and highlights of both shows.

The “For Love or Money Reunion Special” will feature the most memorable moments from both series as well as exclusive interviews with the participants about what really happened in the mansion and their thoughts on their experience since completing the show.

The following week, Monday, September 8 (9-11 p.m.) in the two-hour series finale of “For Love or Money 2,” Erin will make her final decision and the man she chooses will make his choice between Erin and $1 million dollars. If he chooses Erin, she will win the $2 million prize.

Another of this summer’s most popular television families returns to NBC for a revealing “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” reunion special airing Monday, September 1 (10-11 p.m. ET) following the “For Love or Money” reunion special.

More than 11 million viewers tuned in to the “Dad” finale on August 11 to watch Cincinnati businessman Don Mueller propose to Christena Ferran, the women his four children - Heidi, Chris, Joe and Karla - chose as Don’s ideal mate. Now Don, his kids, Christena and the other “Dad” contestants will reveal what happened behind-the-scenes, what they’re doing now and how they feel about the outcome of the show, plus Don and Christena will share their plans for the future.

(In addition, Heidi Mueller - one of Mueller’s opinionated daughters - will now appear in NBC’s “Passions” in a contract role beginning on October 23).

"Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" averaged an excellent 3.9 rating, 11 share among adults 18-49, tying it for the #5 ranking among all prime-time series this summer. The hot reality series won its time period over CBS' "CSI: Miami" with four of its five telecasts in 18-49. "Who Wants to Marry My Dad?" also averaged 9.3 million viewers overall, making it a top-15 series by that measure.

So far this summer, "For Love or Money" is tied for #1 among all primetime series on all networks with a 4.6 rating/13 share. "For Love or Money 2" is tied for #3 this summer, behind only "For Love or Money 1" and CBS' "C.S.I.," with a 4.0/11. In overall total viewers, both editions of the show are in the top 20 for the summer, with "For Love or Money" averaging 9.6 million viewers and "For Love or Money 2" attracting 8.8 million to date.

Both “For Love or Money” series are productions of Nash Entertainment & 3 Ball Productions. Bruce Nash (NBC’s “Meet My Folks,” “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?”) is the executive producer, along with J.D. Roth (“Endurance,” “Moolah Beach”), Todd Nelson (“Endurance,” “Moolah Beach”) and John Foy (“The Martin Short Show”).

“Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” is produced by NBC Studios and Nash Entertainment. Bruce Nash (“For Love or Money”) - who created both “Meet My Folks” and “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” - is executive producer of the series along with Scott Satin ("The Most Outrageous Game Show Moments").

Oh, how exciting. (*yawn*)

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    haha-wolf, you know you'll be watching

Quote Originally Posted by Becki

I think Wolf should be Recapping!!!!!
    mom2

BURBANK, Calif. -- August 18, 2003 -- NBC will “marry” two hit summer reality series with back-to-back reunion specials featuring the casts of “For Love or Money” and “For Love or Money 2” (9-10 p.m. ET) followed by another reunion with the women of “Who Wants to Marry My Dad?” (10-11 p.m. ET) on Labor Day -- Monday, September 1.

One week before Erin Brodie makes her final decision between the two men left standing on “For Love or Money 2,” the rendezvous special of the summer’s hottest original series will reunite Rob Campos, Erin, the women of “For Love or Money” and the men of “For Love or Money 2” and reveal the behind-the-scenes secrets and highlights of both shows.
    Oh, great. NBC is going to milk this show for another week. They already extended it by two weeks. :rolleyes

Quote Originally Posted by John
    (In addition, Heidi Mueller - one of Mueller’s opinionated daughters - will now appear in NBC’s “Passions” in a contract role beginning on October 23).
    Okay, who didn't see *this* coming??

Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    Absolutely!

Bumpkin, it was totally obvious that Heidi wanted to be part of the Hollywood limelight. :rolleyes

ok, I am very mixed up with this reunion... I've read somewhere that it would be on tv September 1st?? So, BEFORE the Finale???? it sounds stupid, IMO.
    Danagabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    ok, I am very mixed up with this reunion... I've read somewhere that it would be on tv September 1st?? So, BEFORE the Finale???? it sounds stupid, IMO.
    A sure way to guarantee that they will discuss nothing of any interest to the viewers. We won't even know the final outcome at that stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    A sure way to guarantee that they will discuss nothing of any interest to the viewers. We won't even know the final outcome at that stage.
    That is why it is stupid! What will they talk about? And if there is any "behind the scenes"... it won't reveal anything because the season isn't finished.
    Danagabrielle

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast