+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whom would you chose if...

FORT Newbie

Whom would you chose if...

:Whom would you chose, if you would be in Erin's place?

I would take Wade and invite Rob to be the best man...
    or vice versa...
    or ...?

Quote Originally Posted by sharik
    :Whom would you chose, if you would be in Erin's place?

I would take Wade and invite Rob to be the best man...
    or vice versa...
    or ...?
    If I was Erin, I would choOSE Rob. I thought he was totally romantic and sincere on last night's show, and I believe he has fallen in love with Erin. She should pick him, he will no doubt choose her, she can cash out and then change her phone number. There's no clause that says she has to marry, or even date the man she selects. She merely has to select the man whom she believes would forsake money for her, make a pretty speech, then make the bank deposit and go on with her new broadcasting career, most likely on NBC.

She should pick the man she feels she has the best chance with in an actual relationship. She already feels like a schmuck seeing that tape of when she took the money over Rob.

I'd choose Chad. It would be risky, but... mmmmm...
    Danagabrielle

><}}}}*> ~*~ <*{{{{>< Bayou_brat's Avatar
    I am just glad she tossed out Erik. I thought for a while he was ok, but he started to get so flaky at the end.

She is prob leaning between Rob and Wade, however Chad seems sincere to me as well. When the game started last night, I immediately said, "Chad will win this, he is a much better listener then the other 3" and he did.

It is a hard decision with the 3 she has standing in front of her.... I do agree that she felt like a schmuck after watching the video... can't help but think of the saying "What goes around comes around."

Quote Originally Posted by Bayou_brat

She is prob leaning between Rob and Wade, however Chad seems sincere to me as well. When the game started last night, I immediately said, "Chad will win this, he is a much better listener then the other 3" and he did.

chad won because he is either from or lives now in the bay area. wade's from texas, he actually did good with that oakland answer... knew she was from near san francisco but not san francisco. oakland is a good guess if you are not familiar with the area. los altos is not a well known town. chad clearly had an advantage in that question.

on thread, i would have chosen not to do this show. no matter what the producers offered me. she had said something about they needed her because it was a few days before production and they had no one. sounds like she is doing the producer a favor. but i guess in her shoes i'd choose chad. wade is kind of dull, rob is dopey and i wouldn't want to have to deal with the breakup aftermath, as in "no you idiot i chose this money not you, go away." rob could have done that with paige, and to end with less integrity than rob? more than my ego could handle.

Aggie
    [QUOTE=sharik]:Whom would you chose, if you would be in Erin's place?

I would choose Clifton, he is funny. I went to school with him @ A&M and he drove the boys and girls wild.

+ Reply to Thread