+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I know what the producers of FLOM are trying to do (I think)

FORT Newbie

I know what the producers of FLOM are trying to do (I think) (Some spoilers)

In this day and age when most people are looking for the the next best thing in terms of monetary/physical, I think the producers want to show us that at the end of the day, irrespective of how much money you have, how successful you are, you are nothing without TRUE LOVE.
    Last edited by BravoFan; 08-19-2003 at 09:43 PM.

What did you say, Simon? krstlfethr's Avatar
    Mmm...IMO, I think the producers are trying to get ratings and make money...
    "[t]he soul is the effect and instrument of political anatomy: the soul is the prison of the body."
    -Foucault

I think they are playing these people like lab rats. All these twists are really freaking everyone out. I can't wait to see who shows up next week---Paige perhaps?

FORT Newbie
    I was thinking the same thing that maybe it would be Paige who shows up next week.

Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan
    I was thinking the same thing that maybe it would be Paige who shows up next week.
    What would she do there? Try to make Rob love her? We would have a love triangle??? Paige loves Rob, Rob loves Erin, Erin loves Paige??? hahaha
    Danagabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan
    I Had the same thought, who else would make Rob have an expression like he did. But how do you explain who Paige is?

I Had the same thought, who else would make Rob have an expression like he did. But how do you explain who Paige is?
    yeah! how do you explain? Well... she could be a "girl from Rob's past" then Wade and Chad would feel more confident since they think it may ruin a bit of Erin+Rob's chances...

I'm sorry for my "verb tense mistakes"... I'm trying as hard as I can to sound fluid in english, but I'm a french-speaking, so...
    Danagabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    A girl from Rob's past. Then, they will bring two girls from Wade's past and three girls from Chad's past. How many episodes do we have left?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    Idon't know who it is that is showing up but it's driving me nuts. I hope it's Paige

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    What would she do there? Try to make Rob love her? We would have a love triangle??? Paige loves Rob, Rob loves Erin, Erin loves Paige??? hahaha
    Paige might show up to confuse Rob....

Paige ----> Rob
    Rob------> Erin
    Erin------> Chad
    Chad-----> $1Million

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast