+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I know what the producers of FLOM are trying to do (I think)

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    A girl from Rob's past. Then, they will bring two girls from Wade's past and three girls from Chad's past. How many episodes do we have left?
    It is driving me nutssssssss.
    Ha ha ha

Paige might show up to confuse Rob....

Paige ----> Rob
    Rob------> Erin
    Erin------> Chad
    Chad-----> $1Million
    And Wade?
    Besides, Chad won't chosse the money. Chad doesn't need a milion bucks, he IS a milion bucks!
    Danagabrielle

I think Paige and she will tell Chad and Wade the whole truth.
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

Quote Originally Posted by krstlfethr
    Mmm...IMO, I think the producers are trying to get ratings and make money...

Howard, I would agree with you that the producers are trying to make a "point* with the concept for this show .. but in practice, I think they have coached (first Rob and then) Erin so much, they've taken a lot of the enjoyment out of it for the viewers.

And Erin said Eric was too contrived ...

Angel boy
    What if the "mystery guest" is the woman Rob sexually harrassed while in the military? Nah...to dangerous....but wouldn't that be hilarious?

Quote Originally Posted by charlottej
    What if the "mystery guest" is the woman Rob sexually harrassed while in the military? Nah...to dangerous....but wouldn't that be hilarious?
    OMG! Yes!!!!!!! hahahaha!!!
    Danagabrielle

No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    charlottej said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------

NO!That would be MEAN! Poor Rob! He makes ONE mistake and everyone harps on him about it for the rest of his life! The mystery guest is gonna be NO ONE SPECIAL! NBC likes making up stories just so we watch. It's probably Erin's best friend or something rediculous so that she can get yet ANOTHER "outside opinion" on the guys (*ahem* ROB!)

And btw, what's with this "outside opinion" bs? I HIGHLY doubt Erin's sister wasn't told not to talk about Rob or any previous b/f. That's a load of crap. Same with this "Erin and Rob are PROHIBITED from EVER comming in contact with eachother EVER AGAIN" thing. Uh huh.... like so if they happen to walk into the same coffee shop one day, who's gonna stop them from talking? If Rob buys Erin a cup of coffee, what can they do about it? No body has time to make sure they stay apart when there's so many other problems with the world to worry about!
    Actually I'm serious, not just venting - if ne one knows how they enforce Erin adn Rob's seperation, post a reply!

:fyou

But there's probably a clause in the contract that states that if they are seen together, the million dollars prize is nulified. I don't think they'd hire a private eye to tail one of them, but if they were together and someone mentioned it (reported in the media) they get to save a million.
    mom2

Angel boy
    "NO!That would be MEAN! Poor Rob! He makes ONE mistake and everyone harps on him about it for the rest of his life!"

Um, that's a pretty big "mistake" as you call it. He's a slimeball and deserves nothing. Come to think of it, Erin and Rob deserve each other.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast