+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 show discussion: SPOILERS

if this is not another twist, and the tape is in fact just clips from last season... then the whole "I dont know what your reasons for being here" or whatever it is that she says at the elimination tonight, could very well be him
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

FORT Fanatic
    Between looking at Eric's hair and, now, Rob's hair I'm starting to feel like I'm needing a shower. Feeling all greasy here.

did you say that you were on the show brock?!
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

god, I remember how shocked I was that he picked her.... I couldn't believe that! I was so certain that he would pick paige

god, that would be so hard to watch... when he says he thinks erin had feelings for him, or he wouldn't be back there.... it makes you think that he is under the impression that SHE wanted him back there... umm.... no? lol

lol... he went to kiss her and she totally moved away... ouch I'm glad that she isn't going to try and play him for the money...

Wow. I think (1) he's a pathetic loser and (2) she's a bald-faced liar if she wants to pretend that she is going to fall for him.

oh gosh. i really dont like eric for some reason

FORT Fanatic
    Come on, Erin. Please get rid of Eric tonight.

oh I dont think she will pretend to fall for him.... but she isn't going to keep him around and play him for the money.... I have a feeling he will get eliminated very soon

+ Reply to Thread