+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/18 show discussion: SPOILERS

so I know that I shouldn't even try and guess from this... but the guy that hands her back the ring had a skinny wrist... I would have guessed it was Erics... but she says something to him about not being able to figure out why he is here, or something like that... hmmm
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

this would be the most akward moment ever! lol Having to see the guy that you rejected for money? Luckily robb SEEMS to understand... he knew it was a gamble
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Perhaps she should choose him as he is more likely to choose her
    "That's Numberwang!"

he says he is dissapointed that she didn't get it or whatever.... you would think that he would understand why she is so skeptical.... maybe he just isn't as bright as she is

he cares about her so much, but he thought she had blue eyes?! *I* knew she had brown eyes... HOW could he have gotten that wrong, Ijust can't get past that! He must have thrown it on purpose right?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    sideshow rob's hair is getting out of control... and his affect-free chris farley routine... "remember when you dissed me and pretended your parents needed the money? that was cool..."
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    he cares about her so much, but he thought she had blue eyes?! *I* knew she had brown eyes... HOW could he have gotten that wrong, Ijust can't get past that! He must have thrown it on purpose right?

no chance, dude. he really is that self-absorbed. guys forget that kind of thing all the time when we are pretending we're in love, but really just have a crush. i'd be willing to bet he knows NOTHING about her.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

ohhh... so is the tape the episode of him picking her, and her picking the money? I guess neither of them would have seen it... yikes! I dont remember exactly what she said to the camera (obviously never thinking she would have to see him again, especially not have to watch it WITH him) I hope she didn't say anything bad!

Argh...I hate this whole suspense thing!

Brock, you are cracking me up!!!!

As they are looking at the pictures she says "I totally remember that" Wasn't it only a few weeks ago? If she didn't remember this stuff I would be shocked!

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo82
    I bet the tape will show Rob after he left the mension when Erin took the money over him. Was he crying?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread