+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: 8/18 show discussion: SPOILERS

FORT Regular
    So what do the other guys think is the story behind Rob, especailly after last night's show? Since she kept him around, it means she still has feelings for him? Did he dump her and break her heart and now he's asking for forgiveness? Why would she want him back? Why would she go out with him in the first place???? If I were the other guys, I would be really confused....

Quote Originally Posted by OldSchoolBabe
    I think it may be Kelly coming back next week, only because the producers know everyone will jump to the conclusion that it's Paige. Erin will probably eliminate Chad next, unless Wade or Rob does something really stupid, as Chad is the one she keeps saying she's not comfortable that he'll pick her.

Oh yeah - so glad Eric the Whine is gone, gone, gone!

I believe Kelly will be back.
    Can Wade and Chad be more hot???

Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow
    Yes, I think Erin was told to keep Rob around. I'm sure there was some behind the scenes dealing going on. Maybe they offered her some money to keep him around. The producers woudln't want to bring him back just to have him kicked off the same show. I think his presence does add to the show and definitely makes me want to watch. It's like a bad accident - u know it'll be unpleasant but u just can't help but take a peek.
    The only reason (in my mind) that Erin decided to keep Rob is because she was coached into it, just like I think she was coached into keeping Eric for this long. But this is a reality show, and we know this happens all the time. I still love that Rob is back, even though, he's got the personality of a rock. It makes for a more interesting scenario.

I think and hope that Wade will be the winner, but with so many new twists to this show, anyone of those 3 could end up the winner (or loser whatever the case may be).

I think they're going to have Erin kick off Rob so people are intrigued and to gain sympathy for Rob
    Missin Dave

I thought the look on Eric's face was priceless. He saw her say "but" to Rob and you could see that he thought he was safe. When she asked Rob to stay his face just fell...it was priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Oh oh, surprise guest next week.
    I think it'll be Paige.

Paige, with a big butchers knife ala "Fatal Attraction"

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood

Paige, with a big butchers knife ala "Fatal Attraction"
    "I Won't Be IGNORED, Rob!!!"
    mom2
    flashbacks lol

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    The only reason (in my mind) that Erin decided to keep Rob is because she was coached into it, just like I think she was coached into keeping Eric for this long. But this is a reality show, and we know this happens all the time. I still love that Rob is back, even though, he's got the personality of a rock. It makes for a more interesting scenario.
    I absolutely agree. If Erin were left to her own devices, there's no way she would have picked Rob. She was so obviously embarrased to have him on the set. She hugged him and I think they had a nice conversation over dinner .. but there's nothing in her eyes for him that seems in the least bit genuine.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeSCREEN_pASS
    I got to watch tonight up until Erin told Chad and Wade that they were staying. When the tense moment in which we knew either Rob or Eric had to go was building, my VCR cut off. ARG! I was almost certain Rob was going. However, I've read the spoilers post to learn that Eric is the one went packing. What did Erin say to Rob about keeping him around and what did she say to Eric about sending him home?

yeah... the stupid show and always going over for about 8 minutes.. :mad:

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Yeah, you're right about Chad saying that maybe Erin was playing them and wondered if he should start thinking about the money. I was surprised when Chad rolled that pool ball really hard, and said, "I don't like him.". I'm assuming he was talking about Rob since he didn't mention a name. Could've been the editing, though.

Wade is the front runner now, imo. He got a lot of points with Erin's sister.
    woohoo!! go wade!!! sorry, i just love the guy.

and yeah, i kept wondering who chad was talking about when he tossed the pool ball too...

+ Reply to Thread