+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: 8/18 show discussion: SPOILERS

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lildebi123
    surprise guest?!??!?! i wonder who it is!!!
    I think it is Paige. She has role in this one too. She may visit both Chad & Wade and go tell Erin that who is in it for her. That is not so right!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love to see Paige again.

Quote Originally Posted by SmileyBeth
    Announcer: She thought she could never see him again...

Interpretation: She hoped and prayed that she would never have to see him again!

It's going to be one big love fest there with Rob, Erin, Paige, Wade and Chad! That is the reason I love this show so much is that you dont know what is going to come next.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahgirl
    It's going to be one big love fest there with Rob, Erin, Paige, Wade and Chad! That is the reason I love this show so much is that you dont know what is going to come next.
    I cannot possibly imagine the guys like Chad or Wade speaking to Paige like she is an adult.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I also immediately thought about Paige being the special guest. Man, there are so many unneccessary twists, but I'm really starting to like the show more.

I don't care if Eric is a nice guy in the "real" world. He's a weasel in the show (edited or non), and I'm soooo glad he's gone. It was so tiring listening to him whine when things didn't go his way, and his dramatic gestures were over the top.

Man, did you guys see how pissed off Chad and Wade were when Rob wouldn't tell them where he met Erin? It was like another dog was invading their terrority. I'm surprised they didn't have a pissing contest.

Also, when Erin asked Rob to stay, it was so funny seeing Wade and Chad's jaws dropping. I think Rob will be eliminated next, but I'm starting to doubt Chad, too. Since Rob came into the picture, Chad has been mentioning that he's starting to think more of the money.

I felt really bad for Rob, but he's putting himself in the same situation, and he will end up being rejected again, imo.
    Rob, if you are reading this, I hope you have gotten a hair cut.

FORT Newbie

Speech

hey
    can somebody PLEASE tell me what Rob told Erin before the elimination by the fire. and what was her response. i was on another channel and all i saw was her hugging him at the end.

Well, he read her a mushy poem, and basically told her that he came back because he really wants to be with her. He also said that he would love to stay and work on building that trust he had with her.

Ugh..sorry, I didn't do a real good job of describing what he said, but that was the jist of it.

Welcome suspense!

KobeSCREEN_pASS

Help, my VCR cut off

I got to watch tonight up until Erin told Chad and Wade that they were staying. When the tense moment in which we knew either Rob or Eric had to go was building, my VCR cut off. ARG! I was almost certain Rob was going. However, I've read the spoilers post to learn that Eric is the one went packing. What did Erin say to Rob about keeping him around and what did she say to Eric about sending him home?

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Man, did you guys see how pissed off Chad and Wade were when Rob wouldn't tell them where he met Erin? It was like another dog was invading their terrority. I'm surprised they didn't have a pissing contest.
    Nice to see Wade finally express his anger. . I've thought before that he had a temper but was holding it in.

For example, it seemed to me that some of the facial impressions others interpreted as "lovesick" (especially on the week when he didn't get a date) were more unexpressed anger about things not going his way. But this week KABOOM!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    Also, when Erin asked Rob to stay, it was so funny seeing Wade and Chad's jaws dropping. I think Rob will be eliminated next, but I'm starting to doubt Chad, too. Since Rob came into the picture, Chad has been mentioning that he's starting to think more of the money.
    I could be wrong, but I thought that Chad's "money talk" was in reaction Eric saying that he thought that Erin knew about the money and that this was a game in which there were more twists and turns yet to come.

Wasn't it at that point that Chad said that he wondered if anyone could trust anybody else, and he wondered if he shouldn't start thinking about the money?

Yeah, you're right about Chad saying that maybe Erin was playing them and wondered if he should start thinking about the money. I was surprised when Chad rolled that pool ball really hard, and said, "I don't like him.". I'm assuming he was talking about Rob since he didn't mention a name. Could've been the editing, though.

Wade is the front runner now, imo. He got a lot of points with Erin's sister.

+ Reply to Thread