View Poll Results: Who Will Erin Choose?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chad

1 100.00%
  • Wade

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Poll: Who Will Be The Final Man Standing?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by chadalltheway
    2. Chad's original bio says he is from New York now it says San Fransisco - what a quick move!

it is all in the editing. All the trailers in the beginning and end show her making out with Chad. If is were Wade they would not have edited it that way.

Chad all the way. No doubt about it.
    Not that I disagree with your conclusion, but just to clarify: I believe Chad was born in NYC, but has lived in the San Francisco area for quite a while. The NBC website listed our home states based on where we grew up, not where we live as adults (and just to make it easier for stalkers, I do NOT live in CT any longer... you have to go slightly farther north to find youself a cute Cro-Magnon).

Oh, and about part 2... remember, the whole purpose of this and similar shows is to throw twists and curveballs... so if the editing makes it appear that one guy is the favorite, you can be pretty sure the other guy will win. Just sayin'...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Well i would hope it would be Wade...He's a sweetie .Does anyone know who is the surprise visitor next week? My guess is that it is Paige...Did you see the look on Rob's face when he walks in the room?!...cracked me up!

I have to agree that if the editing looks like Chad, it is probably someone else (let's hope its not Rob - ewwwww!).

Erin is pretty, but appears to be trying to be so perfect that she lacks a personality. Is she camera shy? How is she with the guys when the cameras are off (or are they ever off).

I question whether any of the guys, except maybe Rob, would choose her over the money based on what we see of her and the dates.

It will be interesting to see.

Is it next week that the guys will be told about the Erin/money choice?? In flom1, there were 3 girls left when they knew about it, I think...

I can't wait to see their reaction!
    Danagabrielle

Oh - that's right is Love OR Money! They don't know yet they have to make a choice. That will be very interesting.

I am kind of disappointed they are throwing Rob and possibly Paige back into the mix. It throws things off and definitely gives Rob the advantage. It would have been better to leave it like the first one. But - maybe they are trying to make it more difficult for Erin since she is playing for $2 mil instead of $1 mil.

FORT Fanatic
    I'm rootin' for Chad. Of coarse, this is probably the kiss of death for him since every time I root for someone, they get voted off, kicked off the island, loose the leg of the race, or end up being the runner-up!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayaholic
    I'm rootin' for Chad. Of coarse, this is probably the kiss of death for him since every time I root for someone, they get voted off, kicked off the island, loose the leg of the race, or end up being the runner-up!
    After seeing the 3 remaining guys on the TODAY show, I'm going to make a prediction -

2nd runner up - Rob
    1st runner up - Chad
    winner - Wade and he takes the money

FORT Newbie

hints from NBC

Quote Originally Posted by Melsevene
    After seeing the 3 remaining guys on the TODAY show, I'm going to make a prediction -

2nd runner up - Rob
    1st runner up - Chad
    winner - Wade and he takes the money

Melsevene...I saw the same interview, and I disagree.

I must say that Chad & Wade were my two picks from day one, when I saw their bios on NBC's website , they seemed like the type Erin would go for.

I think we are all in agreement that FLOM2 producers do what they have to select who they want and edit conversations in right manner for "show purposes'; and we not dealing with a fair deck of cards here.

Based on 8/25/03 Today's Show comments & NBC's Website Interview with Rob (below)
    http://<a href="http://www.nbc.com/n...ob_2.shtml</a>
    You must conclude that he is out, because he is so-called single and still buddy bud's with Wade. If both of them still have contact, find it very unlikely that Wade would have time to hang with Rob if Wade was "attached" to Erin, ie a couple. So that rules out Wade.

If "foreshadowing" also has proved to be the Producers tool to somehow show us what results are, the scene of Erin walking away with no one seems to bode ominious for Erin, she does not get $2M.

Erin currently is reported to be living in LA, and possibly "rooming' with Paige. Sure doesnt seem the kinda lifestyle a girl would lead if she just won a Reality TV Show? So if she picked the "safe" bet... Wade, if you believe in Foreshadowing, then again we must conclude its not Wade (or Wade went for the $).

Lastly, Today's Shows comments. Chad was 1st one asked of his date, this man looked like he had facial, new hairdo, just a more polished look about him. Question was posed of overall the whole experience, both Wade & Ron pointed to Wade to answer that one, as if to indicate---
    hey you one who lasted the entire rounds.. you answer that one. Chad's comment was that it seemed to have lasted way to long!! He seemed rather negative! Does this sound like a man who was enchanted with meeting his soulmate!??

Ok...so want to really know my vote?
    Personally , I think Chad's last man standing, but he doesnt get $1M!

can you say another plot twist!?

Quote Originally Posted by drkim
    My guess right now is Wade, but I almost want her to choose Rob.

exactly!!!

FORT Newbie
    My vote also goes for Wade. It was sad to see the end of FLOM1. I kind of want her to pick Rob this time but if she's not going to be happy with him then she should go with what makes her happy. Wade is already emotionally attatched to her. I remember seeing how Paige was emotionally attatched to Rob and he didn't pick her. Maybe Erin will be different and go for the one who's attatched to her? But that's two guys here. I also remember when Rob said something along the lines of "maybe I should go for the girl who I think likes me the best, which I'm not going to do" Hopefully there will be a happy ending to this show.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast