+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Reality TV: For Love Or Money 2- 8/18 Preview

Reality TV: For Love Or Money 2- 8/18 Preview

"""""Reality TV: For Love Or Money 2- 8/18 Preview
    Posted on Wednesday, August 13 @ 14:58:09 PDT by Pammi
    Episode Six 8/18 9:00 pm-Last season, she chose money over love. Now Erin’s back for a once in a lifetime shot at 2 million dollars. Only 4 gentlemen remain to compete for Erin’s heart, and 1 million dollars. But they have no clue that she knows everything, and will win 2 million dollars if the final man chooses her over the money.
    Tonight, Rob’s return has Erin second guessing her strategy, and her feelings. But it’s an intimate one-on-one date that reveals his true intentions, and a shocking surprise throws them both into an emotional tailspin. Will they rekindle a romance that was once there, or will Erin reject Rob a second time? Jordan Murphy (“Boston Public”) hosts the eight-episode series, taking these men on an emotional roller coaster as they try not to get eliminated and hold on to their rings. """"

What do you think is the shoking surprise??? Erin is pregnant? hahaha! No, seriously, what is it?!

I thought the surprise was supposed to be Rob coming back.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I thought the surprise was supposed to be Rob coming back.
    yes, but it seems like there is somethnig comming up that will surprise Rob too...
    Danagabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    yes, but it seems like there is somethnig comming up that will surprise Rob too...
    I am sure it has something to do with money.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Or love!

Considering that Erin has said she really had no connection with Rob, I think the statement about rekindling romance is a lie. I think Rob finds out that Erin has 2 mil on the line, not 1 mil like he had.

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Considering that Erin has said she really had no connection with Rob, I think the statement about rekindling romance is a lie. I think Rob finds out that Erin has 2 mil on the line, not 1 mil like he had.
    Yes but it says that the surprise throws them BOTH in a emotional tailspin...
    Danagabrielle

"Rob's return continues to get under Erin's skin, until their dinner date seals the fate of any future romance that may exist" that's what it says on the little description for the show from my digital cable company
    "It's still cool to be sane. You're just supposed to be sane and medicated ." - Article from the New York Magazine

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow

To be honest, I don't think it matters how many million are on the line. One, two, twenty ... to someone like me it's filed away under "insane amount of money".
    mom2

+ Reply to Thread