+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another interview with Rob.

Another interview with Rob.

I've read that in CTV's message board. Here it goes:

""Rob is hotter than Oprah's steadman. On a recent episode of oprah... Rob kindly asked Oprah if she would tell him what his mommy really named him at birth. Oprah responded by saying... "Rob poke the juice out of my blubber butt". Rob said "No" I want to poke the juice out of Steadman's butt, for he has my MONEY and he has my LOVE." ""

Since French is my first language, I don't understand everything... What or who is "Steadman"?? Can anyone explain this to me, please ?

The more I read it, the more I think it is not a real interview but a dull joke... I'm a bit confused here!

I don't know what the hell that is....but whatever it is, it's not real. It's barely English.

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    I've read that in CTV's message board. Here it goes:

""Rob is hotter than Oprah's steadman. On a recent episode of oprah... Rob kindly asked Oprah if she would tell him what his mommy really named him at birth. Oprah responded by saying... "Rob poke the juice out of my blubber butt". Rob said "No" I want to poke the juice out of Steadman's butt, for he has my MONEY and he has my LOVE." ""

Since French is my first language, I don't understand everything... What or who is "Steadman"?? Can anyone explain this to me, please ?
    Steadman Graham is Oprah's boyfriend.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread