+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Flom 3?

FORT Newbie

Flom 3?

I can't believe I'm actually even *thinking* this! Truly, I must be a glutton for punishment. However, on another thread, some folks were dreaming up some pretty good "what if's" for a possible go at a FLOM3. Note: I have heard nothing about NBC producing /filming another FLOM; that's not what I'm saying. I'm just wondering what your ideas are for another show, given all the twisting and deceiving that's gone on so far? Do you think it could be done?
    Last edited by bunnymum; 08-14-2003 at 11:50 PM.
    "This week, I'd like to achieve self-actualization...either that or finish painting the bathroom."

I don't know... I would like another FLOM, but I'm not sure there could be one. It has to stop one day. I feel stupid when I say that, but I'm totally addicted to FLOM. I can't wait until next monday... and in 3 weeks, everything will be over...

I think I heard somewhere that there was going to be another Joe Millionair. Anyone else hear this

Yes, there will be another Joe Millionaire in the fall on Fox. Discussion of it, for now, is in the "Other Reality Shows" forum.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    I think I heard somewhere that there was going to be another Joe Millionair. Anyone else hear this
    Yes. I saw a preview from Paul the butler regarding Joe millionare coming this fall on FOX. I am thrilled to see that.

It's nearly certain that there will be a FLOM3. And if there is, I'm going to cry.

I don't think there will be, but if there is a FLOM3, who do you think would be the bachelor/ette? What if Rob choses the money over Erin, then bets is money for more money and other women... then Erin comes back and takes the money, then does FLOM4... There it goes until FLOM69... Or it may turn to be a "For sex or money" hahaha

Sorry, I'm a bit tired tonight...

That was why I was going to cry. A never ending Rob and Erin series.

I don't think I could sit through another FLOM show., they'd certainly have to find someone more compelling to be the "star" than Erin.
    Wacky Paige made the first series imo, Rob added interest because he was just so inept.
    Erin bored me during FLOM and I find her worse during FLOM2 as we get to see even more of her.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I don't think I could sit through another FLOM show., they'd certainly have to find someone more compelling to be the "star" than Erin.
    Wacky Paige made the first series imo, Rob added interest because he was just so inept.
    Erin bored me during FLOM and I find her worse during FLOM2 as we get to see even more of her.
    On another thread, someone had mentioned the possibility of having the same basic kind of format (and I'd opt for all NEW contestants, BTW! At the very least, no more Erin or Rob!) but this time around, only some of the contestants are playing for the million dollar prize and some are not, and no one knows who is who. I think it might be challenging to design a new set of twists for a FLOM3, but I kind of hope they do. I don't know why I keep watching, but I do. It's like a bad habit!
    "This week, I'd like to achieve self-actualization...either that or finish painting the bathroom."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast