+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Erin said Rob gave up a million dollars for her

FORT Fanatic

Erin said Rob gave up a million dollars for her

Maybe I'm just getting confused here because of how often the rules have changed. (Notice how long they take at the beggining of the show to explain the rules now?)
    But, Erin was on Leno not too long ago and was speaking highly of Rob. Leno (or whoever else was there) mentioned to her that they noticed she has only good things to say about him. She then replied something to the effect of " well, it's hard to say anything bad about a guy that gave up a million dollars for you...."
    At the time I thought that was wierd, because from what I understood, Rob never gave up a million dollars for a chance with her. Rob wasn't offered a million, the girls were offered a million if Rob picked them. Unless she's referring to the prize money he would have shared with Paige had he picked Paige?...... But that's not how she seemed to say it.
    Am I confusing the rules here (of FLOM 1), or did she let out a slip of what might be to come with Rob, now that he has returned to the game?

And did anyone else happen to catch a shot of her sitting in the Oprah audience one day? Did she appear on Oprah at all? Or did she maybe film an Oprah that we haven't seen yet, and decided to stick around in the audience for the taping of the next show?......

FORT Newbie
    I just can't believe that she would actually choose Rob- no way.

FORT Fogey
    I thought Rob was told if he could convince the woman to choose him over the money, he would get a million. So, in effect, not choosing Paige, he gave up a million.

does rob's return hurt erin chances at getting the 2 million?

with rob's return,erin's chances at getting that 2 million dollars is slowly slipping away.that's why she looked so shocked when she saw rob.she was most likely think "how dare he come here and ruin my shot at fame and fortune,the nerve of that loser."so now all the remains is to see how far erin is willing to go to keep rob for spilling all he knows about her and the 2 million. will she try and seduce rob with a dip in the hot tub?will she try some more of her sob stories out on him?but you know erin was when the cameras went off.and i bet she ran up to rob or the producers and said what the f*** is going on.boy i would have loved to see that moment.i truly hope that rob is still not as to use one of erin's words"smitten"with her?if he is i'm going to .well i can't wait 'til next week,this show has finally picked up the pace.

rob was fool for choosing erin.he said he was following his feelings,how pathetic he looked when following his feeling got him dumped on national t.v. atleast with paige he had a chance at a relationship,but with erin there was nothing but lies.atleast she did tell the truth about him giving up a million for her.what an idiot

FORT Regular
    Yes, essentially rob gave up 1 million for her (sort of). Basically, he knew that Page liked him more and that she probably would've picked him over the money, in which case *he* would've gotten a million. But he was an idiot and chose Erin instead because he liked her more (and because she's not an annoying and whiny little girl) even though he wasn't as sure about her feelings for him but wanted to take the chance anyways. What an idiot. At least Erin was smart enough to know that this is just a TV show made for entertainment and that there's no way she's gonna give up a million for someone she barely knows.

FORT Fanatic
    I must be missing something. Rob knows that Erin knows about the money offered to the men. Therefore, why wouldn't Erin and Rob make a deal...they choose each other and split the $$$

Quote Originally Posted by baxpup
    I must be missing something. Rob knows that Erin knows about the money offered to the men. Therefore, why wouldn't Erin and Rob make a deal...they choose each other and split the $$$
    NBC must have think about that too... so there must be another "twist". no??

Think about this.
    Erin wants the two million dollars, she knows how Rob feels about her, so she eliminates everyone except him, they split the two million and go their seperate ways.
    No ones a loser

Quote Originally Posted by Daisey41
    Think about this.
    Erin wants the two million dollars, she knows how Rob feels about her, so she eliminates everyone except him, they split the two million and go their seperate ways.
    No ones a loser
    I still think it is impossible for them to end up together with money. I truly think that there will be another twist like "if Erin chosses Rob, she doesn't get any money". But of course, she'll know it just after she will choose him... if she does... because... I DON'T WANT HIM TO BE THE ONE! :mad:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast