+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the truth will come out

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Yup.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

FORT Fanatic
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Well, you've seen them all, do you suspect anyone?

HELP!! Somebody took the rumor off! (why?.....)
    I'm also surprised that more people from her area aren't posting.

Why is it a crock about giving the money to her parents? What's up with that? It sounded like she truly wanted to help them out. Was that just a line she was using so she wouldn't look greedy? It did come out with a list of other excuses as to why she was choosing the money.

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl

Why is it a crock about giving the money to her parents? What's up with that? It sounded like she truly wanted to help them out. Was that just a line she was using so she wouldn't look greedy? It did come out with a list of other excuses as to why she was choosing the money.
    Just highlight the missing line...
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Yup.
    wow

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl

She's admitted in interviews her folks don't need the money (tho dad was tragically hit by a stroke in 2000, he was a very successful NFL player and Senior PGA player before then)... but rather felt it would be nice gesture to repay her parents for all they've given her.

For what it's worth, she's also jokingly referred to finally getting around to not living off her parents at the age of 30. Joking or no, I get the sense she's not exactly a pull yourself up by your bootstraps kinda gal... unless the straps are attached to Jimmy Choos.

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Just highlight the missing line...

thank you!!
    mom2

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I am amazed that Erin doesn't have more "friends" posting stuff about her.

Erin is on the show for a reason that has not been divulged to us, but I have a strong suspicion that it has something to do with aspirations in the entertainment industry. Hasn't she already moved to L.A. like all show biz hopefuls?

Love? Money? Puleeze!
    You'd think her dad would be able to help her get a foot in the door without her having to go on the shows.

From what I've seen on the shows (which is obviously edited) and in live tv interviews she seems devoid of any real personality.
    I just find her "blah" and a tad annoying.
    I don't get the impression she went into the secind show looking for love.
    I can see that there might have been an outside chance she did FLOM for love, but changed her mind when she got a look at Rob, she certainly wouldn't have been the only one in the group who felt that way.

Over all I'd have to agree with CG, she's all about the exposure and if she can pick up 2 mil while she's at it so much the better.
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Fanatic
    Oh wow. Didn't realize that about the parental money thing.

I still think she slipped up though saying that he gave up a million for her. (I don't think she meant he technically did by giving up Paige with whom he would have shared a million, that's different). We'll see I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    From what I've seen on the shows (which is obviously edited) and in live tv interviews she seems devoid of any real personality.
    I just find her "blah" and a tad annoying.
    What do you think is motivating these men to compete over her? Are they blinded by beauty? So swept up in the male competition that they aren't looking objectively at the prize? Or do you think that no matter how sincere these men feel about falling for Erin they will stop in their tracks when they realize she and the $1 million are mutually exclusive?

Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    So swept up in the male competition that they aren't looking objectively at the prize?
    That's my guess... none of the guys remaining need an extra $13 per year for 40 years... two of them help run family businesses, and one is a media planner. Erin's cute, but on the 10 point scale doesn't score any higher than any of the guys (saying that don't make me gay, does it? not that there's anything wrong with that

Of course, one of the remaining guys did just lose his job as a lawyer... i'm sure he can use the cash.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast