+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Reunion Special

FORT Newbie

Reunion Special

If they were to do a reunion special for FLOM1 and FLOM2, ala Bachelor, Survivor- or almost any of these reality shows- what would you like to see?
    What questions would you like to see answered?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    They ain't gonna. They already cancelled it.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Did they actually ever have a FLOM reunion planned? Did NBC plan it and then cancel it? Or was it being planned by a few of the contestants and then it just fell through due to lack of interest?

This show really hasn't sparked as much intrigue or interest for me like other reality shows have. I haven't found myself very curious about any of the contestants, past or present. I doubt I'd even bother watching it.

Quote Originally Posted by mimi
    Did they actually ever have a FLOM reunion planned? Did NBC plan it and then cancel it? Or was it being planned by a few of the contestants and then it just fell through due to lack of interest?

This show really hasn't sparked as much intrigue or interest for me like other reality shows have. I haven't found myself very curious about any of the contestants, past or present. I doubt I'd even bother watching it.
    The worst thing about these reunion shows is that they are as contrived as the series itself. If they would have a real exposť that was independent of the network and the producers it would be more interesting to watch. I think the excessive manipulation and control exerted over the contestants will start working against the networks eventually, especially for trashy shows like this. Yes everyone wants to believe that Trista and Ryan and Andrew and Jen are living happily ever after, but no one thinks that Erin is falling in love and foregoing $2 million for her soulmate, so I'd love to hear what people like Rob think of her (for real).

Then get ready Christine, cos it's back on. Who knows what twists they'll have in store now...

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Then get ready Christine, cos it's back on. Who knows what twists they'll have in store now...
    Wow, when? Seems they'd have to air it very soon to ride the wave of limited interest. Are you going to Vegas?

They made us cancel the Vegas trip... they said we could do whatever we wanted after the show had finished airing, but as long as it was on, they didn't want to risk any negative pub.

I'm sure we'll all be on our best behavior filming this show, tho

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    They ain't gonna. They already cancelled it.

FORT Newbie
    Hey brockdrywall....the reunions back on. It's starts shooting next week.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast