+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Recap - The Telltale Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    YEAH! I was thinking about that too! It would be so great to have the full two seasons on dvd with behind the scenes videos and interviews...
    hey dana glad that i'm not the only one who thinks a dvd package of both seasons would be a great idea.the behind the scenes footage might help to clear up how erin turned rob around so quickly.but it should have in depth interviews with the final 5 from each show.but this is nbc, so what i'm thinking is only a dream.

Just a dream... yeah... It would be so easy though for them to make dvds... They surely already have plenty of hours of interviews that they don't show to us... All the dates thay had that isn't show to us... They could make money easily. I don't see why NBC couldn't make our dream come true
    Danagabrielle

She obviously likes Chad and Wade, and my guess is that she likes Chad the best but is more unsure about him. Both of those guys stood head and shoulders above the rest from the first show. Wade is better looking from a classical point of view, but Chad has an edginess to his looks and charm.

Why should she keep Eric over Greg? I think Greg was pretty bitter in the meeting before the eliminations (long-time no see, calling her on the fact that she didn't call him). Plus, she may not have wanted to hurt Eric's feelings, after he has been so "open" about telling her his "feelings." Since she felt no "connection" with Greg, it is better that she cut him free earlier. It didn't bother me so much, since it was pretty clear from this episode that Eric will definitely not be the last man standing.

Interestingly, Paul said in his final words that with the exception of 1, there were 13 great guys. I wonder if he meant Eric as being that 1.

She obviously likes Chad and Wade, and my guess is that she likes Chad the best but is more unsure about him. Both of those guys stood head and shoulders above the rest from the first show. Wade is better looking from a classical point of view, but Chad has an edginess to his looks and charm.

I totally agree with you!

Why should she keep Eric over Greg? I think Greg was pretty bitter in the meeting before the eliminations (long-time no see, calling her on the fact that she didn't call him). Plus, she may not have wanted to hurt Eric's feelings, after he has been so "open" about telling her his "feelings." Since she felt no "connection" with Greg, it is better that she cut him free earlier. It didn't bother me so much, since it was pretty clear from this episode that Eric will definitely not be the last man standing.

Hope you are right and I agree there too

Interestingly, Paul said in his final words that with the exception of 1, there were 13 great guys. I wonder if he meant Eric as being that 1.

I am sure about this!
    Danagabrielle

[QUOTE=Danagabrielle]Just a dream... yeah... It would be so easy though for them to make dvds [QUOTE]

Wow. I've never even considered this. It's a fun, mindless sort of show, but I've never thought it worthy of DVD status.

Good to know FLOM2 has such avid fans!

Wow. I've never even considered this. It's a fun, mindless sort of show, but I've never thought it worthy of DVD status.

Good to know FLOM2 has such avid fans!
    yeah... I've alwalys been a little bit (read: very) crazy. But I like to be crazy
    Danagabrielle

I really dislike Eric as a person, he is so boastful and such a show off.
    I want Chad or Wade to win
    or possibly Rob?????????
    ~*~Siobhan~*~

Thanks for the great recap, I've missed several episodes. Rob back!!! Wow what a twist. I almost feel sorry for him, I'm pretty sure Erin will send him packing soon. To be rejected twice by her is harsh. Doesn't he learn?
    Spay and Neuter your Pets!
    www.chemkim.com

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    I don't think Rob believes he will win. He just wants to extend his 15 minutes in the limelight.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

Quote Originally Posted by breathless4975
    I don't think Rob believes he will win. He just wants to extend his 15 minutes in the limelight.

maybe rob has delusions of him and erin walking into the sunset hand and hand.imo i think he has watched too many sappy movies,but what do i know.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast