+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 5 Recap - The Telltale Heart

FORT Newbie
    Eddie Haskell...! Your recaps are more entertaining than the show itself, Bumpkin!

Poor Greg never really had a chance to even make an impression on Erin, much less win her over. But the conspiracy theorist in me can't help but think that Erin received some subtle encouragement from the producers to dump Greg and keep Eric. (If any of you are also watching Boy Meets Boy on Bravo, you'll know what I mean about producers influencing a contestant's choices.)

Chad and Wade are clearly the front-runners (and my picks since the first episode), so I believe insincere Eric was kept around just as an irritant, to make for better TV. Such a drama queen, taking to his bed and covering his eyes in that "woe is me" pose!

Btw: I'm going to guess that things don't go very well between Rob and Erin next week....

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Mimi, I was thinking the *same* thing! A man who is really secure in himself, and in the game, would understand that he had just left a wonderful, sweet and seductive date with Erin a few nights before .. which should have enough of an impression on Erin to last a few days.

As he was going on and on about this and taking to his bed, I kept thinking that his comments probably never even registered with Erin.

The guys at the house must have really chewed on Eric about it tho.
    Eric showed what a real man he is when he wanted to apologize for what he said. He wanted to show that he was not going to knock anyone just to make himself look better. He has not backstabbed any of the guys since the show started. Think about the whole show and not just one episode.

Quote Originally Posted by cox13
    Eric showed what a real man he is ...
    Real men don't whine.

By the way, good re-cap!

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago

About Rob

Can you even imagine what Erin's and Rob's dates are going to be like??! I mean, they must have dates because I think the previews showed them out to dinner or something..but what are they going to talk about? Poor Erin, I bet she'll just want to run away and hide from Rob. And just HOW does he think he'll win her back??

Think about the whole show and not just one episode.
    Cox -- this is a thread about Episode 5 .. so it's kind of the point that we're talking about how Eric behaved this one episode.

He has not backstabbed any of the guys since the show started.
    Cox, I know you are a friend (or alter-ego) of Eric, and want to defend him, which is admirable. However, we have no real way of knowing if Eric backstabbed anyone since the show started.

I think it's time to drag out my Cali quote: "You can't edit in a bad personality."

One can blame a lot on editing, but the producers couldn't have possibly edited in Eric's antics at their one-on-one dinner last week when he got Erin to talk about each of the other guys - and said little things like, "ooh, you too?"

And I wouldn't say that his showing up in the main room on the way to the hot tub with Erin, or bragging about the date afterward, last week earned him any love and respect in the house.

Good recap! Rob's back - yuck. She won't pick him - she doesn't even like him. I think Wade will go the distance with Chad a close second. Eric is the kind of guy I always stayed away from - self-absorbed and overly dramatic. Hope he goes soon.

Excellent recap, Bumpkin!

I think the way the guys were shown handling the waiting period between phone calls said a lot about them.

great recap bumkin! but why is erin keeping eric around? the guy's a .i guess that she is attracted to those type of men.maybe rob came back so the guys there can give him a he you never know:d

so does anyone think erin say her 2 million disappear right before her eyes when rob showed up?and how was she when the cameras went off? wow i bet that would make a great behind the scenes video.maybe they will release it on dvd?just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by palmer62
    so does anyone think erin say her 2 million disappear right before her eyes when rob showed up?and how was she when the cameras went off? wow i bet that would make a great behind the scenes video.maybe they will release it on dvd?just a thought.
    YEAH! I was thinking about that too! It would be so great to have the full two seasons on dvd with behind the scenes videos and interviews...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast