+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: 8/11 show discussion: **Spoilers**

Erin is a very lucky woman. She got to kiss Wade and Chad. Be still my heart! I really don't think she could go wrong with either guy. Wade is a gentle, southern guy and Chad is totally hot. These guys can do so much better. Unless they have a hidden agenda, I am having a difficult time understanding why they would have to resort to going on a reality show to meet a woman.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Erin is a very lucky woman. She got to kiss Wade and Chad. Be still my heart! I really don't think she could go wrong with either guy. Wade is a gentle, southern guy and Chad is totally hot. These guys can do so much better. Unless they have a hidden agenda, I am having a difficult time understanding why they would have to resort to going on a reality show to meet a woman.
    And why are both of them not in a relationship?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Ugh, there were SO many things wrong with last night's show!! First of all, I can't believe that they built up Rob's coming back and then didn't even give us more footage than we've seen in the commercials, what's that all about? and then, Erin asked Greg to leave with some lame excuse about not getting to know him?! I was soooo glad that he actually had the guts to tell her that they didn't even have a chance to get to know one another. Her face was priceless! Did she just expect him to accept that as the reason?! I don't know what that girl was thinking. Anyways, I'm totally rooting for Chad! He's totally my pick to win, although like some of you said, I don't think Erin deserves him. Well, I guess that's all, I just had to rant a little bit...

Quote Originally Posted by TVFan
    I loved it when she told Greg that she felt like they never really got to know one another or some such crud and he said "Well, it would have helped if we'd had a date!"

my favorite moment of the show! i'm pretty sure she actually said that he didn't open up to her, leaving the onus for their distance on him. i'm glad he spoke up and contradicted her little speech. if she wanted to eliminate him, fine, but to tell him that he didn't open up is ridiculous when she had all the control on that four-date day (no hanging from polls or card games) and she never made the effort to date him. say you have no chemistry, say you think he is boring, say you hate his shoes, but don't tell him he didn't open up!

Exactly crastinator!
    Erin looked like an idiot when she used that lame a** excuse for booting Greg. At least Greg, told her like it really was, and she ended up looking like the bigger loser, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    seriously... Erin and Eric deserve each other. At this point, I just want to see Erin lose the man and the 2 million dollar.. She doesn't deserve any of them.
    My thoughts exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by TVFan
    I loved it when she told Greg that she felt like they never really got to know one another or some such crud and he said "Well, it would have helped if we'd had a date!"
    I laughed out loud when he said this. The look on her face was priceless.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by 'crastinator
    my favorite moment of the show! i'm pretty sure she actually said that he didn't open up to her, leaving the onus for their distance on him. i'm glad he spoke up and contradicted her little speech. if she wanted to eliminate him, fine, but to tell him that he didn't open up is ridiculous when she had all the control on that four-date day (no hanging from polls or card games) and she never made the effort to date him. say you have no chemistry, say you think he is boring, say you hate his shoes, but don't tell him he didn't open up!
    That is my favorite too. I was so happy when he told and got disappointed when NBC cut after that. Why cannot they show everything??.

Did I hear that Chad and Wade don't need the money? What profession are they in? Anybody know? I already know about Eric: snake oil salesman.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789