+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 show discussion: **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    I don't know if Wade is just trying to hard
    I couldn't figure it out myself but you helped me. This is it! Thank you.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by TVFan
    I loved it when she told Greg that she felt like they never really got to know one another or some such crud and he said "Well, it would have helped if we'd had a date!"

I think Greg was going to be eliminated last week instead of Vic, so I knew this would be his week to go bye-bye. Erin didn't seem to have much fun with Greg, and there was no chemistry between those two, imo.

Still she should've kicked out that slimy Eric instead of Greg. That guy is just acting for the cameras. Did you see how "relieved" Eric acted when he was in the winners circle? Drama class, anyone?

I like both Wade and Chad, and I think both of those guys would pick Erin over the money, regardless of what Rob tells them (if he even says anything).

That preview where Chad said "he hates him" or something to that effect, I'm pretty sure he's talking about Eric. Imo, it was edited to look like he's talking about Rob, though. You can tell right away that Chad can't stand even looking at Eric, and rightly so. That Eric is creep numero uno!

Ugh... Can't believe those moron producers just kept draggin on and on that Rob was back, and all we saw was the same thing as the previews.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf

I think Greg was going to be eliminated last week instead of Vic, so I knew this would be his week to go bye-bye. Erin didn't seem to have much fun with Greg, and there was no chemistry between those two, imo.

Still she should've kicked out that slimy Eric instead of Greg. That guy is just acting for the cameras. Did you see how "relieved" Eric acted when he was in the winners circle? Drama class, anyone?

I like both Wade and Chad, and I think both of those guys would pick Erin over the money, regardless of what Rob tells them (if he even says anything).

That preview where Chad said "he hates him" or something to that effect, I'm pretty sure he's talking about Eric. Imo, it was edited to look like he's talking about Rob, though. You can tell right away that Chad can't stand even looking at Eric, and rightly so. That Eric is creep numero uno!

Ugh... Can't believe those moron producers just kept draggin on and on that Rob was back, and all we saw was the same thing as the previews.
    I totally agree with everything you said.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    Oh yeah, if Jordan says "ONE MILLION DOLLARS" one more time, I'm going to have to hunt him down and kill him. Geez.
    haha i know. me and my sisters have some funny joke when every time he says, "one.. million.." we go "POTATOES!!" how funny would that be if he just always said one million and the guys assumed it meant dollars, and then at the end of they show, jordan throws a bunch of huge sacks of potatoes equalling up to [in the words of kelly from flom1] 1 comma zero zero zero comma zero zero zero comma zero zero zero (dot zero zero) POTATOES!!!

I haven't seen all the reality shows, but several and I now see the pattern: Erin will keep Eric in the running up until the end because she's either being prompted by the producer or she has enough TV savy to know Eric's presence adds to the "drama". It seems on every one of these shows there's one person the audience pretty much can't stand and yet they keep getting chosen. "Who Wants to Marry my Dad" had Christy, who was the only one in the bunch who looked like a gold-digger yet was there until the end.

I think there's some influence to keep around the person the audience finds objectionable.

As for Greg, I don't think she gave him a chance. What a pity.

Of the four she started with last night, I think Greg would have taken her over money, Wade and Chad might and Erin, no way. Eric is a slime-ball, lousy actor who just oozes insincerity. He also has a creepy feminine look about him. I look at him and see the wheels turning: gotta win, gotta get the money!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Never thought it would happen but I am rooting for Rob now. I want him to use every bit of wit and guile he has (I know, that's asking a lot) and snow, snow, snow this woman into thinking he WILL choose her over money!

And then dump her ass just like she did his.

Seriously, it doesn't matter who she picks, be it wade, Chad, Eric, or Rob.. NO ONE is stupid enough to turn down a Million Dollars for a girl, who just went out with 15 different guys, kissed many of them, and think they are "soul mates". That's just a wishful fantasy.. Not only that, I am sure they know the historical statistics of "soul mates" actually being found on REALITY TV.. There has Been NONE... Everyone has broken up and/or hasn't made a life time committment.

Why would someone give away a million dollars to date a girl? Seriously, a person in their right mind, wouldn't do that even if it was someone like Christy Brinkley or Kate Moss or a famous personality.. So, why would they do it for someone like Erin???? Who the hell is she? At the end of the day, she has dated several guys, made the guys compete for her attention (last time I checked guys hate to do that)... If they were lucky, had occassional alone (never really alone due to cameras) with her.... and once they find out that 1. She knew about the million dollars.. will know she is a liar.. and 2.. When they find out she herself picked the money over love.. Don't you think a guy would be an idiot to pick her over the money???

I wouldn't...

I would bet the farm that FLOM2 was completed BEFORE FLOM1 was broadcast. I cannot imagine that the producers would bring back Rob if they had already experienced the fallout from his dubious past and the negative reactions Rob received from viewers the first time around.

They were obviously under the impression that viewers would be amazed and thrilled at the return of the romantic hero of FLOM. I don't think that shock and horror were the reactions they were predicting.

Yes, FLOM2 was completed before FLOM1 broadcast.

OK, another thing annoying me, if ERIN says ONE MORE TIME something about trying to find out someone's "true intentions", I'm going to have to hunt down Jordan and kill him. (Must be his fault somehow. )

Yeah, all this DRAMA about LOVE OR MONEY is such a crock. I mean, that assumes one important, unlikely fact - that someone is actually IN LOVE with the main contestant.

In the case of FLOM1, Erin was NOT in love. And in the case of FLOM2, I'm not sure if anyone has fallen in love yet or whether they ever will. It just makes Jordan look all the more ridiculous when he keeps saying LOVE OR MONEY as if anyone is actually making that choice. *rolleyes*

Hug me!
    seriously... Erin and Eric deserve each other. At this point, I just want to see Erin lose the man and the 2 million dollar.. She doesn't deserve any of them.

+ Reply to Thread