+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: 8/11 show discussion: **Spoilers**

Rob came back and was still dressed the way he was when he left the show last time... you know, when he had to actually WALK? Well, it seems he's now entering the competition. He arrived and said: "Hi Erin" with his most "charming" voice. And Erin responded , something like OH NO!

Quote Originally Posted by hksnoopy
    I missed the show and I was wondering what happened with Rob coming back .. can anyone tell me what happened! =)
    Nothing happened. Rob was introduces as the guy from Erin's past. That is it.

On the hand, the way Erin kisses Chad tells me that she is really into this guy. Lucky her!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

i don't watch this show that much, but i could have told you who went this week. i just never saw any chemistry at all between those two. i see her picking wade or perhaps chad. although she and rob kind of deserve one another. maybe she picks him and there is a twist, since she didn't pick him the first time, they lose all the money!
    "There's a hooker in Trenton who wants her shoes back." C a r s o n

FORT Newbie

Who was eliminated?

I fell asleep when the commerical in middle of the elimination ceremony came on. I waited all week for the ROB appeance and missed it!!! I just want to know who got the boot, and also what Erin's reaction to seeing Rob was. I've read that he is introduced as someone from her past. How do the remaining guys react, and is there any chemistry or uneasiness between Rob and Erin. The preview for ... comming up next after commercial... showed a silver box lined in red with something in it. What was that all about? Something Rob gave her... or what???? I so want to know. Also slept through next weeks preview... any answers would be great!! Thanks.

Erin eliminated Greg which I think totally sucks because she never gave him a chance. And Eric is a slime. Argh, he is just like Russ of the Bachelorette. Yuck.

Rob was introduced as someone who used to have her heart, as a man from her past or some crap like that. The box had a ring for Rob.

Erin said, "Oh my god. What the hell is he thinking?"

The previews for next week make it SEEM like Rob thinks he actually has a chance. Um, OK. Whatever. And the other guys seem really pissed about the introduction of Rob and don't like him either.

I think it's a good clue when the guys don't like someone. Guys know guys - they know who is trustworthy. Get a clue Erin - why didn't you eliminate Eric?!?!

Not like I know anything. Just being annoyed with this stupid show and wondering why the heck I'm wasting valuable life hours watching it.

Oh yeah, if Jordan says "ONE MILLION DOLLARS" one more time, I'm going to have to hunt him down and kill him. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by splatty
    Oh yeah, if Jordan says "ONE MILLION DOLLARS" one more time, I'm going to have to hunt him down and kill him. Geez.

HAHAHA! Yeah! I was just thinking that too...

And I have the feeling that if Chad (or any of the other guys) tells Erin that he hates Rob, she won't like that.

Well, I think the guys have figured out that she isn't listening to what they're saying . . seeing as how she kept ERIC around when clearly nobody else liked him. So, I think they probably know better than to try to influence her decisions anymore. *cough* LOSER *cough*

My unimportant thoughts after watching only the last few shows . . Wade is really cute but I think that Chad is a better match or better pick or whatever. I don't know if Wade is just trying to hard or what but something seems slightly off. Chad's date seemed to go more easily and he seems to be an all around good guy.

GO AWAY ERIC AND JORDAN AND ROB. Oh did I just say that?

FORT Newbie

I cannot believe she sent Greg home

Greg is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooo handsome. I cannot believe she sent him out of the mansion. I am so disappointed. you know what she does not deserve him.

I cannot watch Rob again. He is begging Erin too much.

ROB IF YOU READ THIS. Once you were rejected you are rejected for ever!!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverstar
    Rob came back and was still dressed the way he was when he left the show last time... you know, when he had to actually WALK? Well, it seems he's now entering the competition. He arrived and said: "Hi Erin" with his most "charming" voice. And Erin responded , something like OH NO!
    Sheesh! Yeah, like all we saw of "Return of Rob" was the exact same thing we saw in the previews from last week. About a minute's worth, and nothing new. So we have to wait another week. I guess I could have seen Greg's elimination coming. I have to say that it would be a very tough choice between Wade and Chad, but I'm hoping it's Wade. Love his voice!

FORT Newbie
    I loved it when she told Greg that she felt like they never really got to know one another or some such crud and he said "Well, it would have helped if we'd had a date!"

+ Reply to Thread