+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what would you do?

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar

what would you do?

For love? For money?

I would go for love. Money will come along surly there after. Love can make you always happy. Money can't. Money can't buy you love.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

FORT Regular
    Depends... In Rob or Erin's case, sorry, I'd go for the money.

I think it was Lauren who said it in the first one... 'I don't know who this guy is, but I sure as hell know what a million dollars is' and, sorry. I have to agree.

In a more real-life situation, love all the way. It's more important in the long run than cash.

But, for this game, yeah, I'd be one golddigging ho!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Count me in as a gold digger. I'd so do it for the money. Um, my family needs it. Yeah. That.
    ~*~ Maji *~

KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    lol....riiiiite lolz
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

I am pretty sure I would go for the money because just like someone stated above its a game. You really only know this person for three weeks or so. I think Erin is defiately in it only for the money. I think she is attracted to some of these guys. But she keeps talking about who would chose her over the money. I think that she is basing her decision soley on that.

Guys.. Would you pick a girl you barely had dates with over a million bucks??

Seriously, it doesn't matter who she picks, be it wade, Chad, Eric, or Rob.. NO ONE is stupid enough to turn down a Million Dollars for a girl, who just went out with 15 different guys, kissed many of them, and think they are "soul mates". That's just a wishful fantasy.. Not only that, I am sure they know the historical statistics of "soul mates" actually being found on REALITY TV.. There has Been NONE... Everyone has broken up and/or hasn't made a life time committment.

Why would someone give away a million dollars to date a girl? Seriously, a person in their right mind, wouldn't do that even if it was someone like Christy Brinkley or Kate Moss or a famous personality.. So, why would they do it for someone like Erin???? Who the hell is she? At the end of the day, she has dated several guys, made the guys compete for her attention (last time I checked guys hate to do that)... If they were lucky, had occassional alone (never really alone due to cameras) with her.... and once they find out that 1. She knew about the million dollars.. will know she is a liar.. and 2.. When they find out she herself picked the money over love.. Don't you think a guy would be an idiot to pick her over the money???

I wouldn't...

Guys.. Would you??

Clayalltheway49 ..... How can you know it's "love" in this type of situation where the girl has been dating around 15 guys... kissed several of them.. you barely had more then couple of dates with her.. IF you are lucky that is... You don't know that she is lying to you and picked money over love before.. but when you do.. would you have any respect for her? How can any relationships based on lies, deception, competition, and groupie attitude ever find love in it?

One would be stupid to think there was love there and leave the money for "possibility" of love... Possibilities of Love are out there, every day, with every person you meet.. Why go on national TV and make fool of your self for "love"?

If a person does choose her over the money, it's not LOVE they chose.. but instead... It's LUST.. And Lust doesn't last a life time...

So, the person would be looser on many accounts.. Money, Girl (potential Love).. and other possibilities he could have had with other nice, genuine, non lying girls

FORT Regular
    >> There has Been NONE... Everyone has broken up and/or hasn't made a life time committment.

Er... lest we not forget Trista and Ryan, whose wedding will air on TV in September, and Jen and the Wee Andrew Firestone, who're still very together.

Let's just say most haven't found love and/or togetherness past the show.

However, I do agree that it'd be really, REALLY tough to choose someone you just met over a hunk of cash like that.

If I was the chosen the one, I would take the
    ONE...
    MILLION...
    DOLLARS!!

If I was Erin, I would take the
    TWO...
    MILLION...
    DOLLARS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by genericwife
    If I was the chosen the one, I would take the
    ONE...
    MILLION...
    DOLLARS!!

If I was Erin, I would take the
    TWO...
    MILLION...
    DOLLARS!!!
    Even Rob knew that he could not expect anyone to pick someone they had gone out with 4 times over 1 million dollars.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast