+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Wade Out??

  1. #1
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    47

    Wade Out??

    Hey- I just read the interview with rob on the NBC website and he was discussing who he is still in contact with and he mentioned that he still talks to Wade. I would think that if Erin picked Wade at the end then he would not be talking to Rob.... so, Wade out or clever ploy by NBC???

  2. #2
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan
    Hey- I just read the interview with rob on the NBC website and he was discussing who he is still in contact with and he mentioned that he still talks to Wade. I would think that if Erin picked Wade at the end then he would not be talking to Rob.... so, Wade out or clever ploy by NBC???
    Rob still talks to Paige too but it does not mean anything, does it?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  3. #3
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    47
    I don't know, it just seemed a little questionable to me that he would win and pick Erin if he and Rob are buddies??? Just a thought- I am still hoping for chad! But I think she will probably pick eric- yuck!

  4. #4
    KevinColley#16 BST!!!!!!! Clayalltheway49's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Bridgeport, CT
    Age
    31
    Posts
    456
    I don't know....hmmm good thought though.
    LETS GO ISLANDERS AND SOUNDTIGERS!!!!

  5. #5
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    32
    I'm with you realitytvfan............Eric.. ..YUK!!!

  6. #6
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Providence, RI
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by realitytvfan
    I don't know, it just seemed a little questionable to me that he would win and pick Erin if he and Rob are buddies??? Just a thought- I am still hoping for chad! But I think she will probably pick eric- yuck!
    I agree with you. If Wade and Erin are together there is no way Rob will be in touch with him.

    If Paige and Rob talk often means that is different story. It is because of Paige naiveness.

    Good guessing RealityTVFan!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. #7
    I've yada yada'd sex Christine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    195
    Quote Originally Posted by tvguy123
    I agree with you. If Wade and Erin are together there is no way Rob will be in touch with him.
    Maybe it's a big lovefest like Ryan/Trista/Charlie.

    I think it's a pretty sure bet that Erin is not "with" anyone whether he picked her over the money or not. I would be interested to know if the men get any money if they choose her. It's one thing choosing $2 million over "love" that isn't going to happen over the course of 3 weeks anyway, it's another cheating someone out of $1 million when they don't even know the rules of the game.

  8. #8
    FORT Fanatic
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    572
    I'd bet big $ that Erin is with NONE of the guys so it doesn't matter who is talking with whom.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.