+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Predictions

FORT Newbie

Final Predictions

Ok...who will it be? Let's make predictions with 5 to go. I think Chad all the way and that he will pick her and she will get the money. I cannot explain this hunch but I have a very strong feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by chadalltheway
    Ok...who will it be? Let's make predictions with 5 to go. I think Chad all the way and that he will pick her and she will get the money. I cannot explain this hunch but I have a very strong feeling.
    I am with you!!!

However, if that's the case how come Erin is moving to LA now? Is she leaving Chad behind?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    She'll pick door number three and behind it will be a donkey pulling watermelons in a cart. Oh, wrong show.

For some reason I think she is going to go for Eric. And I do think he'll turn her down for the cash. And then we'll get to see him in FLOM 3 and this whole hideous cycle will start all over again!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!
    ~*~ Maji *~

I like Chad V. and I hope that Rob's return won't ruin his chances to stand in the last 2.

Waht do you think?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    She'll pick door number three and behind it will be a donkey pulling watermelons in a cart. Oh, wrong show.

For some reason I think she is going to go for Eric. And I do think he'll turn her down for the cash. And then we'll get to see him in FLOM 3 and this whole hideous cycle will start all over again!

MAKE IT STOP!!!!!!!

That is hilarious and frightening at the same time!

I think she will pick Wade and he'll take her over the money.

I think it will be Chad or Eric because Wade isn't in too many of the previews which could mean he's not in the final two. But, hey, I'm new to this whole thing so I'm probably way wrong.

I hope it'll be Chad and Rob. Next week, she must get rid of Eric, or I'll...I'll... well...

Quote Originally Posted by 13 times
    I think she will pick Wade and he'll take her over the money.
    I'm strongly agree!!!! Wade is too good with Erin. I like on tonight's show Erin call Wade to join on a romantic date. It is too good to be true!!!

I'm hoping the last 2 will be Rob and Wade. Wade could win it all!!!

I'm hoping that she decides that money isn't everything and let's her heart be her guide. If so, she should pick Chad--there's more chemistry there than with anyone else. Did you see how excited she was to see him when he joined her at the fire? If she decides that the money is too important, or if she's just a greedy gal, she should pick Wade. She knows picking him is the safest thing, that he'd pick her over the money.

Twist--does anyone know if she must reject the man she picks to get the money? don't you think that the show is the greediest of all and will tell her that she only gets the money if the guy picks her and if she rejects him? (God, I hate this show. Chad and Wade are good guys. I don't like her very much, but I really hope things work out okay for C and W.)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast