+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Predictions

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    Do you really think becoming an available millionaire is going to make you less desireable? You don't know women very well do you?
    Ah....

But there is a difference between an available millionare and a shallow available millionaire. The latter tend to attract women that are similarly inclined.

Quote Originally Posted by to-tix
    Ah....

But there is a difference between an available millionare and a shallow available millionaire. The latter tend to attract women that are similarly inclined.
    I'd guess that increases the chances of getting laid, rather than decreases.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Christine
    I'd guess that increases the chances of getting laid, rather than decreases.
    ...lol...touche'!

FORT Regular
    Just because he chooses the money over her, doesn't make him shallow. Erin was able to position her decision in such a way that she didn't come off as a complete gold digger (of course it helped that Rob is really creepy). Chad could definitely come off as still a decent guy for picking the money because 1) he has reason to be suspicious of her after Eric's comment and 2) he doesn't seem to be as emotionally attached to Erin as Wade seems to be. So for him, choosing the money would be the more logical thing to do.

FORT Regular
    I think what's more of a motivator for the guys to choose her over the money is the "Joe Millionaire" factor. If they've seen "Joe Millionaire" they would know that shows like this like to reward people for doing the right thing and they want to create a happy ending for the couple. So they have every reason to believe that if they choose her over the money, they might actually get both.

Quote Originally Posted by MrRealityShow
    I think what's more of a motivator for the guys to choose her over the money is the "Joe Millionaire" factor. If they've seen "Joe Millionaire" they would know that shows like this like to reward people for doing the right thing and they want to create a happy ending for the couple. So they have every reason to believe that if they choose her over the money, they might actually get both.
    I agree. And I'd like to see a happy ending.
    Danagabrielle

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    I agree. And I'd like to see a happy ending.
    Sure, a happy ending -- Paige gets Rob, Erin gets Chad/Wade, Jordan gets a new shirt, Eric gets on another TV show and NBC gets money.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Sure, a happy ending -- Paige gets Rob, Erin gets Chad/Wade, Jordan gets a new shirt, Eric gets on another TV show and NBC gets money.
    Danagabrielle

I think Rob will get his heart "broken" again just to make people feel bad for him and so there is a twist to keep them watching the next week!
    Missin Dave

FORT Newbie
    FLOM has an "unreliable narrator" ... In other words, the contestants are given incomplete and essentially incorrect information. Up until this point, the TV viewers have been basically in the know, but now *we* are in the dark as well. We don't know what Rob knows. We don't know what rules Rob is working under. And who knows what next week's surprise guest (Paige?) will bring to the game. Will Paige be introduced as a former associate of Erin's who has come to the house to help Erin make her final choice? Will Rob and Paige be given the opportunity to run off together for money? I wouldn't put anything past these producers.

My prediction? Erin will choose Wade, and Wade will choose her. What Southern gentleman could bring himself to act without chivalry in front of a national audience?

Rob will have his heart broken again by Erin. Paige will have her heart broken again by Rob.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast