+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Final Predictions

"? If she decides that the money is too important, or if she's just a greedy gal, she should pick Wade. She knows picking him is the safest thing, that he'd pick her over the money."

hmmmm let's see... She PICKED Million Dollars over a Guy.... and then turned that in to play with 15 guys' minds and hearts, so she can double that... Greed pulls no door stops with this one.. Now, don't tell me she was really looking for Love on Reality TV in front of millions.. when she herself proved money is mightier then Love... and hmmm most normal people find their love in million other ways.. Doesn't have to be on Reality TV where you get a chance to double your smackers..

hmmm.. YOU think she is in it for LOVE????? Come on.. Get real here...

FORT Fanatic
    It doesn't matter who she picks. The rumors are already out that she does NOT win the 2 million. If you watch her comments and conduct it is obvious, she's not approaching this at all with the intention of falling in love. She's not opening herself up for possible long-term romantic involvement with any of these guys. Her focus is solely on the question: "Who will pick me over the money".

As to her reason for moving to LA? Well...she lost her job after FLOM-1. Like many many others who have gone on reality TV shows, her true intent is fame.

Maz
    Just because Erin is greedy and is only reality TV for money, doesn't mean that everyone is. Ryan and Trista found love and I'm sure Bachelor Bob did not decide to be the new bachelor for money. He truly wants to find love.

Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    I hope it'll be Chad and Rob. Next week, she must get rid of Eric, or I'll...I'll... well...
    Yep, yep, yep!!! I do not like Eric at all!!!

I hope Wade and Rob are the final 2 standing, for some reason I just don't like Chad much, but it's Eric that I really can't stand!

FORT Newbie
    I think she picks Rob and he picks her

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    hehe, Howard, wouldn't THAT be a shocker??!

Quote Originally Posted by Maz
    Just because Erin is greedy and is only reality TV for money, doesn't mean that everyone is. Ryan and Trista found love and I'm sure Bachelor Bob did not decide to be the new bachelor for money. He truly wants to find love.
    Trista is just as and maybe even greedier than Erin. The difference is that Erin is willing to admit that she wants money, something Trista, the biggest fame w**** to come along in a very long time, would never do. Found love my foot. The only reason she is marrying that poor slob is because ABC is paying her a cool mill. I give them two years - tops.

Hopefully she'll pick Wade and decide to chance it - love over money. Whether he'll choose her over the money - don't know. Chad appears to have money of his own so he may pick her over the money - but I don't think she realizes this. Eric - sorry he is just too much of a drama queen and I think he would pick the money. Rob - who cares. If she picks him hoping he'll choose her over the money - she deserves the slimy creep. Just the fact that she seems to want whoever will pick her just so she'll get the money means she is in this for the money alone. - But again, that may just be good editing.

I'm really hoping that it comes down to Chad and Wade. I think she might pick Wade, her safety net, although I think the last preview yet to air involving snorkeling/scuba diving definitely is with Chad.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal
    Trista is just as and maybe even greedier than Erin. The difference is that Erin is willing to admit that she wants money, something Trista, the biggest fame w**** to come along in a very long time, would never do. Found love my foot. The only reason she is marrying that poor slob is because ABC is paying her a cool mill. I give them two years - tops.
    I agree NYGal! Trista talked a good game about love, but was wise enough to know the publicity that would happen after the show aired would help her so called career. Heaven help Ryan. At least Erin (who talks CONSTANTLY about the money and not love) is not lying about trying to find love, she's just trying to find some idiot to pick her over the money period.
    "The only thing necessary for evil to flourish is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast