+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The FORT interview with Rob Campos

The FORT interview with Rob Campos

Next week on For Love or Money 2, attorney Rob Campos returns to the Bel Air mansion where it all began. The folks at NBC have kept Rob very busy these last two weeks granting a whirl of pre-show interviews before the August 11 episode, but he was good enough to take the time to answer a few questions for Fans of Reality TV readers by email.

Q. Rob, why reality TV as a means of meeting Miss Right?
    I am always up for an adventure, and I thought this would be an amazing opportunity. I really trusted the producers from NBC when they told me they had found a bunch of incredible women.

Q. Many of us were screaming at our television sets last week as we found that you would be reappearing on the Aug. 11 show. How did it feel to return to the mansion and face Erin again?
    It was weird being on the other side of the equation. Itís a very different dynamic when you are in the house with a bunch of guys. (Although, they were all very nice to me.)

Q. For Love or Money has quite a following at the Fans of Reality TV site. Have you visited the site since the show aired?
    No, I have not. I will have to check it out.

Q. Many of us were surprised that you chose Erin. Even Erin believed that you would ultimately choose Paige. Can you tell us what the factors in your final decision were?
    I just believed that I had a stronger connection with Erin. And I believed she was a better long term fit for me.

Q. Did you believe that Erin would choose you over the cash prize? And how did Erinís final decision affect you?
    I didnít know if Erin would pick me or not. But I was willing to risk the money for the chance to be with her. I also felt that I had to follow my heart. I couldnít be dishonest with myself or Paige by picking her for the wrong reasons. But, I have no regrets.

Q. How did your appearance on the show and the subsequent bit of controversy you encountered affect you professionally?
    My practice continues to go very well. I practice criminal defense and have 4 trials scheduled for the month of August.

Q. Finally, Rob Ė many of us did not anticipate your return to the show in For Love or Money 2. And so of course weíre full of curiosity. Will you return for one show or the rest of the season?
    Look to see me for more than just one show.

Again, Rob, thank you so much for taking the time to answer these questions.

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Wow, Rob didn't seem so bad in this interview. Now all he has to do is get a haircut

Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    Wow, Rob didn't seem so bad in this interview. Now all he has to do is get a haircut
    Paige works as his secretary now, didn't you know? She also bought all Rob's t-shirts and that's why the shop on his web page is closed.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Paige works as his secretary now, didn't you know? She also bought all Rob's t-shirts and that's why the shop on his web page is closed.

Good interview, Bump! Congratulations!

I submitted some questions to one of the losers who volunteered to answer at "The Restaurant" but he hasn't even bothered to answer them or me.

Therefore, I have to give points to Rob for replying to your questions so promptly.

wow, that was very nice of rob! i guess i didn't know how big this forum really is! (still new around here -- was never ever a simple lurker, so super new )

ps: totally agree about the haircut thing

Short and sweet interview! Great job, Bumpkin!

I just believed that I had a stronger connection with Erin. And I believed she was a better long term fit for me.
    I didn't watch the entire FLOM, but I did watch enough to realize that Rob was more attracted to Erin than to Paige. Good for him for following his heart, and doing the right thing, imo.

I can't wait to see what happens when Erin sees Rob again.

I agree with Wolf.
    It's refreshing to know that Rob made the choice he thought was best for him long term and didn't just go after the cash.

I can't say I have any faith in Erin to do the same thing.
    She seems like she's going for the cash all the way, hopefully she can surprise me with her decision.

Congrats on a great interview Bump
    "That's Numberwang!"

FORT Newbie
    good job rob... i deeply felt sorry for him when Erin said what is he thinking?! When rob came on luv or for money 2 in today's show , you can see Erin's all happy face totally changed! i still like Paige or erin! But i agree that Erin goes better with rob, cuz erin looks more mature.

FORT Newbie
    You can't really blame Erin for freaking out, I mean this time around she thinks that she is holding all the cards and then NBC goes and pulls a surprise on her and it had to kind of tip the bucket a little

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Great interview, Bump! This is so classic. Rob appearing. I think we need to bring in Evan Marriott next.

Poor Erin's head MUST be spinning.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast