+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Show Discussion: SPOILERS

SmileyBeth
    Wow, Erin in a non-cleavage-revealing shirt. It's amazing! Eric can be annoying but he looks really cute in those pants

wm54
    Eric is a flake

SmileyBeth
    Wow! Now she's kissing Eric. She has apparently lost the reservations she had with Robbo

wm54
    pretty boy with no depth

SmileyBeth
    Quote Originally Posted by wm54
    pretty boy with no depth

Better than an ugly boy with no depth, though

wm54
    Hope I'm not interrupting, just figure a guy's point of view could add an interesting factor

SmileyBeth
    Quote Originally Posted by wm54
    Hope I'm not interrupting, just figure a guy's point of view could add an interesting factor
    Of course you are welcome here! The more points of view the better the discussion in my opinion

freebiesite
    Grrr...eric is too sneaky...he acts like he is there for love..but he keeps going back to the money. Plus...my pet peeve...he is a reality "double dipper" he "won" on "meet my folks" just a few months ago...I think he is here for another 12 minutes of fame and just to "win" a game...
    ohhhh erin...be careful!

wm54
    She is totally cash driven: It come down to me picking someone who I know will pick me but I'm not that interested in.

SmileyBeth
    Wow, so sad the Greg is all "we're connected" and Erin thinks they have no connection at all.

+ Reply to Thread