+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 134

Thread: 8/4 Show Discussion: SPOILERS

  1. #121
    FORT Fogey wendiness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    802
    I'm not so sure Erin was telling the truth when she told Vic he wasn't going to be eliminated. I think she may have been getting back at him.

  2. #122
    FORT Fan stebo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    293
    I have come to a conclusion after watching this show tonight. First of all... I thought that Erin was smart, she is not. Eric is so fake that it is painfully awful. He is all about "me, me, me"... of yeah and did he mention that he just like..uh... thinks she's grrrrreat? Sounds like a very familiar voice to me, just with a new face on it. If erin thinks that Eric would take her over the money she is nuts.

    Which brings me to me second observation. Erin went into this second show trying to redeem herself as a caring person rather than a money hungry bitch. Tonight she revelaed her true intentions that this was only about the money and nothing else. How many possible times can she tell us that she needs to strategically pick the guy that will puick her so she can win the money? I guess that she has NO interest in finding a boyfriend form this (go figure).

    Next, wouldn't Erin be KIND OF concerned about risking all that money right about now? I think her obvious lack of concern proves that she is probably giving up abuot $5.00 of her prize to risk for more money. At least TRY and fake it!

    Finally, it would be sweet revenge if Rob plays into this in some big way. Either she has to choose him or get no money. Or maybe this was Rob's money the whole time and it was one big joke on her. I couldn't stand Rob at the beginning of FLOM1 but he was starting to win me over towards the end of it. When he lost out to a pile of cash then I actually felt bad for him because he had chose "Love" over the money. He knew damn well that Paige would have chosen him and he would have got the money; but he took a risk and got screwed. I hope he is back to do the screwing. Rob has taken a lot of crap through all of this, I would like to see him be able to walk out of all of this with a shred of pride.

    Sorry for the rant, this show drives me crazy... but I am glued to my set every Monday none the less!
    "'Your best?' Losers always whine about 'their best.' Winners go home and **** the prom queen."

  3. #123
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    Which brings me to me second observation. Erin went into this second show trying to redeem herself as a caring person rather than a money hungry bitch. Tonight she revelaed her true intentions that this was only about the money and nothing else. How many possible times can she tell us that she needs to strategically pick the guy that will puick her so she can win the money? I guess that she has NO interest in finding a boyfriend form this (go figure).

    I don't completely agree with your observation/assessment. She has said that, but it's realistic for her to see the game that way. She has also said that it would be great if she ended up with $2M plus a relationship out of it, so she seems to be playing the game with both objectives in mind: Pick someone who will pick me so I can have $2M AND him.

  4. #124
    FORT Regular 'crastinator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Posts
    54
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    I'm not so sure Erin was telling the truth when she told Vic he wasn't going to be eliminated. I think she may have been getting back at him.
    I agree... it sounded an awful lot like sour grapes. I loved how flustered Erin looked when the "black angel of death" told her about the contestant who cashed out. The surprise, on the part of someone who is dating/smooching/chatting up anywhere from 15-25 people simultaneously, when one of his or her harem opts out is always fun. I guess I'm gullible because no matter how many times I see it I'm amazed by the massive ego it requires to muster that kind of surprise (and in Erin's case shock!). For some reason I'm expecting that by this point in our reality tv saturated world the bacelor/ette who gets the tables turned would just be like... um, ok see ya. Who am I kidding, that would be the beginnig of the end and I don't think we've gotten there yet (a happy circumstance for the FORT, if you want a silver lining).

  5. #125
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by wendiness
    I'm not so sure Erin was telling the truth when she told Vic he wasn't going to be eliminated. I think she may have been getting back at him.
    I don't think so. Any woman will most likely say "good for you, I was going to get rid of you anyway".
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  6. #126
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by stebo
    I have come to a conclusion after watching this show tonight. First of all... I thought that Erin was smart, she is not. Eric is so fake that it is painfully awful. He is all about "me, me, me"... of yeah and did he mention that he just like..uh... thinks she's grrrrreat? Sounds like a very familiar voice to me, just with a new face on it. If erin thinks that Eric would take her over the money she is nuts.

    Which brings me to me second observation. Erin went into this second show trying to redeem herself as a caring person rather than a money hungry bitch. Tonight she revelaed her true intentions that this was only about the money and nothing else. How many possible times can she tell us that she needs to strategically pick the guy that will puick her so she can win the money? I guess that she has NO interest in finding a boyfriend form this (go figure).

    Next, wouldn't Erin be KIND OF concerned about risking all that money right about now? I think her obvious lack of concern proves that she is probably giving up abuot $5.00 of her prize to risk for more money. At least TRY and fake it!

    Finally, it would be sweet revenge if Rob plays into this in some big way. Either she has to choose him or get no money. Or maybe this was Rob's money the whole time and it was one big joke on her. I couldn't stand Rob at the beginning of FLOM1 but he was starting to win me over towards the end of it. When he lost out to a pile of cash then I actually felt bad for him because he had chose "Love" over the money. He knew damn well that Paige would have chosen him and he would have got the money; but he took a risk and got screwed. I hope he is back to do the screwing. Rob has taken a lot of crap through all of this, I would like to see him be able to walk out of all of this with a shred of pride.

    Sorry for the rant, this show drives me crazy... but I am glued to my set every Monday none the less!
    I am with you.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  7. #127
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    5,424
    I hope she takes Eric and all of his "real" feelings for her straight to the end and he rejects her for the moolah leaving her with nothing. This show just gets better and better!

    And Rob's return! As much as I despise listening to him strangle his way through another conversation, I'm excited to see what they do with him!
    ~*~ Maji *~

  8. #128
    Lurky McLurkington
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    Age
    33
    Posts
    225

    Eric

    As I've said before, Eric sickens me. UGH!! He is sooooo gross! I think it's his facial hair that disgusts me the most, can't this boy get a closer shave?! What is really apalling to me though is that Erin seems to like him (choosing him for dinner when she already had a date with him earlier). Blech, plus the way he came in and announced to the guys he and Erin were going into the hot tub together and then his second stupid quote......Puh-LEASE Erin!!! Kick this guy off!!!!! I'd take Rob over Eric any day

  9. #129
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    As I've said before, Eric sickens me. UGH!! He is sooooo gross! I think it's his facial hair that disgusts me the most, can't this boy get a closer shave?! What is really apalling to me though is that Erin seems to like him (choosing him for dinner when she already had a date with him earlier). Blech, plus the way he came in and announced to the guys he and Erin were going into the hot tub together and then his second stupid quote......Puh-LEASE Erin!!! Kick this guy off!!!!! I'd take Rob over Eric any day
    I'm a newbie here, but I just have to say that Eric disgusts me too! He's so amazingly fake. I can't believe that Erin seems to be falling for him. Gack. I hope she wakes up and bumps him off the show soon. I am tempted to hit mute everytime he has a scene. Of course, if I did that, I might miss something pertinant ::sigh::

  10. #130
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by Play Doh Rocks
    First, I would have assumed there would be a second offer, and not taken the first. Therefore, for Vic to take the first offer, I would assume that he KNOWS of someone else(s) who would take the money over the girl, and wanted to get in first.
    This thought does not let me sleep at night. Wow, who else was going to take money? Greg? I thought he was ready to pay his own money just to be sent home but he decided to stay because he felt "a connection". Who else? Eric? No, Erin likes him too much. Wade and Chad are wealthy and cannot be bought with such a pity amount. I am at a lost here. Help me! :scream
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.