+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: 8/4 Show Discussion: SPOILERS

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by SmileyBeth
    It seems wrong for her to talk to Eric about her thoughts on the others guys. Not very fair.
    I thinks so too. The whole time she thinks who would choose her over money. Looks like she does not want to loose the game.
    Does not seem like looking for love

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Absolutely.
    Talk about dragging it out.

I love that she sounded so angry that somoene took the money
    she should be pleased.
    I hope she must have realized how hard it would be to give up a one million and Paige Pureheart

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    She is a total idiot. If she was not going to eliminate Vic tonight then she does not understand who is there for money.
    Is she giving the green signal to other guys that one of you better do it at next round?

WhaForWendy

Darn that VCR! What happened last 2min!!

Help! I am a complete virgin when it comes to this chatting thing. Be gentle. So please!!!! Fill me in! My VCR pooped out RIGHT before they announced who took the money! SOOOO Who took the money!!

WhaForWendy
    Wow!!! As a new member (an Hour ago) and desparate to find out what happened in the last 2 minutes (darn VCR), do I have this straight? Vic took the $$, Erin wouldn't have eliminated him and Rob is what??? Confession: I never saw FLOM 1. Anything I need to know?? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhaForWendy
    Wow!!! As a new member (an Hour ago) and desparate to find out what happened in the last 2 minutes (darn VCR), do I have this straight? Vic took the $$, Erin wouldn't have eliminated him and Rob is what??? Confession: I never saw FLOM 1. Anything I need to know?? Thanks
    Vic took the money and left. Rob is back as a contestant. We don't exactly know what his role is going to be. In case you don't know, Rob is the guy that Erin rejected over money in FLOM1.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

WhaForWendy
    Okay, I figured that out about Rob. Tell me the goods on what Vic said, what Erin said...

WhaForWendy
    MissPoison...Thanks for the info. I'll check back later, I'm tired. Thanks again.

I called it right!! Vic was the one who took the cash! Erin said she didn't go for younger men, and Vic pretty much knew he wasn't gelling with her anyway. Might as well take the cash and walk away from this with something.

It was kind of cruel for Erin to tell Vic that he wasn't going to be eliminated, but if not tonight, he wouldn've gone the next week. I think Greg was the next one to go. I don't understand why she was "so hurt" when she did the same thing to Rob. :rolleyes For Dramatic effect, I imagine!!

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Wasn't it at F4 when Robb got wise to the cash?If so , they probably bring him in to drop da bomb. Ouch. Much as I hate Loserman having his revenge,it will make great TV.
    It definitely makes for great tv adding Rob into the mix. It would be sweet revenge for Rob if he did the same to Erin, but I seriously doubt that Erin would pick him since she already turned him down once. Maybe Rob has been thrown in there to shake things down with the other boys.

Wade is still my favorite to win, but my side wishes a little bit, that she picks Eric and then he picks the money instead of her. What goes around, comes around!

Eric is playing this waaaaaay over the top. He's coming up with some really cheezy quotes that sound like he's been spending nights with a famous quotes book.

I thought it was completely nasty of him to prance around announcing they were going to the hot tub.

And his questions over dinner about how Erin felt about the other guys was just a fact-finding mission to look for ammunition. He even said as much in the voice over.

He made a big manipulative move when Erin said she couldn't quite "read" Chad. Eric said something like "you, too?" or "I'm not the only one?" suggesting there's something odd about Chad.

Eric is a major manipulator. I don't trust him for a minute. I was almost positive he'd be the one to take the money and I still think he would have if it had been about $100,000, even though he seems pretty confident that he has Erin's attention. He'd take the sure thing (if it were enough).

Eric gives me the creeps, too. He seems feminine. I can't put my finger on it. His face is a little too pretty or something. I haven't trusted him from the beginning.

+ Reply to Thread