+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Erin is worth...?

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar

Erin is worth...?

$10K, according to TV Guide. They give the figure away in an interview.

They also get Campos to "no comment" admit that NBC is paying him for his participation in FLOM2. Isn't it strange that this "game show" seems to pay an awful lot of people just for participating... and NOT winning? Erin gets cash for just being on the show, one of the guys gets $10K for leaving, and now Rob gets cash for coming back.

Now I'm really bitter... no vacation at a spa after getting eliminated, and only 6 days worth of $50 a day per diem. Poor, poor caveman...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    $10K, according to TV Guide. They give the figure away in an interview.

They also get Campos to "no comment" admit that NBC is paying him for his participation in FLOM2. Isn't it strange that this "game show" seems to pay an awful lot of people just for participating... and NOT winning? Erin gets cash for just being on the show, one of the guys gets $10K for leaving, and now Rob gets cash for coming back.

Now I'm really bitter... no vacation at a spa after getting eliminated, and only 6 days worth of $50 a day per diem. Poor, poor caveman...
    Love is more than money, isn't it Brock? We love you and that's what counts!

PS: I don't have a tuxedo to prove my point, but I don't think you can fit $10 K in a pocket.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Awwww...

Can I have the love AND $10K, please? Stupid student loans. Stupid car payments. Stupid gambling losses, mulitple drug addictions and illegitimate children to support.

You could fit $10K in a pocket if it was only the first of 40 annual payments, post-tax... you'd only have to stuff about $150 in there. Hell, I carry that in singles (but only when I'm going to special places)!

Quote Originally Posted by brockdrywall
    Awwww...

Can I have the love AND $10K, please? Stupid student loans. Stupid car payments. Stupid gambling losses, mulitple drug addictions and illegitimate children to support.

You could fit $10K in a pocket if it was only the first of 40 annual payments, post-tax... you'd only have to stuff about $150 in there. Hell, I carry that in singles (but only when I'm going to special places)!
    I am sure there is still room on this show for unexpected twists. You may reapply with NBC as .......Erin's secret husband...or... (I am not all that creative to come up with anything else).
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Um... I have a feeling NBC is more than happy they parted ways with me long ago

Hello Hand. My name is Brock. Thanks for feeding me for a short time. Now prepare to be bitten.

FORT Newbie
    ============================== ==============
    Erin gets cash for just being on the show, one of the guys gets $10K for leaving, and now Rob gets cash for coming back.
    ============================== =============

I think no one wins cash. LOM2 is not exactly like LOM1. Producers are not that stupid to give the people same story again.

If LOM2 is same as LOM1 why they choose Erin when there are so many girls at 26 to 28 much better than Erin in somany ways

I have a strange feeling that Rob is the last man standing. He may behave like a saddiest to get his record straight with Erin after he got humiliated.
    (She should have choosen her after all that guy had a stupid feeling for her)

Rob will not be awarded money because he is not the original 15 contestents!!!!

Poor Erin!!!!!!!!!!!! She does not know tricks of the producers when they told her her 2 million!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    You know, I've missed it. Have we found out who Brock is yet??

Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    You know, I've missed it. Have we found out who Brock is yet??
    We sure did -- it's Paige (but promise not to tell anybody, please!)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Good Lord, MissP. Um, yeah.

Secret is safe with me.

anyone see the article in one of the tabloids this week? all about how erin will never find love because she's in it only for money, attention and fame.

oooooh, what a catch NBC lined up for us! the longer this show goes on, the more i think my instincts about women actually are accurate... erin was suspect from the first second.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast