+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

Those of you who watched the show this week will know that we were teased with yet another twist in the game.

Rob Campos, the bachelor from For Love or Money (one) will appear on the August 10 episode of FLOM2.

For those of us who thought Erin's prize was a million dollars and, "She could never, ever, ever lay eyes on Rob again." the twist comes as a shock.

Speculations? What role might Rob play in the show?

Click for information from the FORT archives: Rob Campos
    And to understand why Rob was a controversial contestant, click here

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin
    Those of you who watched the show this week will know that we were teased with yet another twist in the game.

Rob Campos, the bachelor from For Love or Money (one) will appear on the August 10 episode of FLOM2.

For those of us who thought Erin's prize was a million dollars and, "She could never, ever, ever lay eyes on Rob again." the twist comes as a shock.

Speculations? What role might Rob play in the show?

Click for information from the FORT archives: Rob Campos
    And to understand why Rob was a controversial contestant, click here
    I am pretty sure he is back to spill the beans. Anything else other than that will be even more humiliating for him, I think.
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    I am pretty sure he is back to spill the beans. Anything else other than that will be even more humiliating for him, I think.
    I've heard rumors he's brought back as an "old flame" of Erin's to add to the intrigue...
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Just saw the commercial myself. They also say one of the 5 guys left accepts money to leave Erin and the show. They show a clip of her asking, "Can I ask how much?". Ooooooooooh. This is going to be gooooood!

I am a simple caveman... brockdrywall's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    Just saw the commercial myself. They also say one of the 5 guys left accepts money to leave Erin and the show. They show a clip of her asking, "Can I ask how much?". Ooooooooooh. This is going to be gooooood!
    And in typical FLOM fashion (where they seem to be borrowing management techniques from the CIA and FBI), they've blown that secret. The bribe is $10K.
    For the fully aware, optimism is a revolutionary act.
    For everyone else, there's bitching and moaning.

$10 K? Yeah, I'd leave for 10K, too. I might even leave for 1K if you catch me when my cable bill is due.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Gee 10 k in hand or a fraction of a chance at that 40 yr annuity Hmmm.
    No brainer . I wonder if they'll offer Rob the ten grand so at least he gets something out of this mess.

His store on his website is now mysteriously closed. So I guess he isn't selling very many Rob panties.
    Last edited by eny; 08-01-2003 at 10:53 PM.

And how do they explain Rob to the other guys? Can't very well say, "Oh, look! Here is the guy that Erin dumped to win a million bucks only to toss in in a fire and have a chance with you guys!". The remaining guys will then know she is CRAZY and she'll lose for sure. (Not that I think for one itty bitty moment some schmuck is gonna pick her over the money when one million smackeroos will get them just about any bimbo they want.)

I knew it!
    This is bad, very bad.
    Why did he have to come back? I don't want to hear him talk! Shoo! Go home! He'll tell the guys their shirt matches the couch! I'll bet he stays and hides in one of the rooms! We'll have to see!

*Thud*--What a hottie SweetTpie812's Avatar
    I hope he spills the story. I do not want Erin winning the money. The girl is a gold digger, no two ways about it. I don't think any of those guys should choose her, nor would they. Maybe Eric, but I'd like to think not, 'cause he's so darn cute! And I hope that a guy makes a run for the door with the money they bribe him with. See? They know she's not a prize! Shoo...that girl really burned Rob, and I still feel bad for little Paige. I see a lot of myself in her, and that killed me when Rob chose the gold digger over Paige...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123456789 LastLast