+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

Tonight was the first time that I felt for Rob. I think that Erin is missing out on really finding a guy that truely cares about her. I wish that I had a guy that felt about me the way that Rob feels about her.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

The money has probably clouded Erin's mind, that she never even tried to be more open with Rob, or Wade and Chad for that matter.

It could be the editing, but from what I've seen, the money is all the Erin cares about.

I know that Rob was a long shot but after tonight i really felt bad for Rob and hated erin.
    It is so hard to find a person to love you for who you are erin had a chance but she gave it up.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    Tonight was the first time that I felt for Rob. I think that Erin is missing out on really finding a guy that truely cares about her. I wish that I had a guy that felt about me the way that Rob feels about her.
    I have had a guy who thought he felt about me like Rob thought he felt about Erin. When I finally opened up to letting myself fall for him and we tried to have a relationship, it didn't pan out. Turned out that he was in love with the "idea" of who I was, and the real me couldn't match up to his fantasy of me.

I felt for Rob, too. But I thought Erin showed a lot of integrity tonight. He basically told her that she had a sure thing and that he would choose her over the money so that they could see if there was anything there. Rather than lead him on, she said that she didn't see any future with him.

If his feelings were genuine (and I think they probably were), what she did was taking the high road. If his feelings weren't genuine, then she made a good decision, too.

Don't get what the problem is here.

Quote Originally Posted by taracran
    I know that Rob was a long shot but after tonight i really felt bad for Rob and hated erin.
    It is so hard to find a person to love you for who you are erin had a chance but she gave it up.
    it makes me so angry when I read posts like that! Erin said she was flattered that he came back... but SHE WASN'T EVEN ATRACTED TO HIM!!! That makes her a good person IMO because if she was really there just for the money, if she didn't consider the others' feelings, THEN she would have kept Rob. But she didn't want to act like she was in love with him to get money, she wanted to be honest. And I am sorry for Rob. Really. I was starting to like him pretty much. But I'm totally with Erin. Because she starts to go with how she feels, and not with how she thinks. She talks much about the money in the interviews, but that is a start. (She might be talking about love too, but editing makes everything!)
    Danagabrielle

Did anyone else notice at the bottom of the credits page the telling phrase:

"Rob Campos was paid a consolation prize for his appearance."

It was there as live as day.... THAT might be what really tipped the scales to bring him back.

-- Joe

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789