+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

This one's not bad:

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for the picture. Gosh he's handsome!!!!!!

FORT Regular
    He does look good in that photograph.

I wish whoever took that could spice up his personality.

Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlight
    He does look good in that photograph.

I wish whoever took that could spice up his personality.
    How can you spice something that is not present?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

haha you guys are hysterical.
    but that's the best i've ever seen him. i don't think much of him

FORT Newbie

Rob and Erin

I was partially convinced after the first show that Erin was a money grubbing witch...I am now sure of it. Poor Rob he put his heart on the line not only once but twice. Granted there was money involved but I truely think he would have given the money up!!! I think that Erin will ultimately pick Wade who she is convinced will give up the money....Wade I hope you have the sense to dump her like she did Rob! And she is a fool to even consider Chad, he will take the money. Erin I truely hope you walk away with NOTHING it would serve you right for playing with people's hearts like you do. Also I think that all the talk of Rob's past indescretions was uncalled for. If it had been a reoccurring situation that's one thing but truely I feel that people grow and mature... Rob bravo for facing up to it. I truely hope that the sweet sensitive Rob that we saw truely finds the woman of his dreams and Erin may you walk away with NOTHING and I hope that men have the sense enough to see you for the money grubber that you are!!

Quote Originally Posted by kanctyjewl
    I was partially convinced after the first show that Erin was a money grubbing witch...I am now sure of it. Poor Rob he put his heart on the line not only once but twice. Granted there was money involved but I truely think he would have given the money up!!! I think that Erin will ultimately pick Wade who she is convinced will give up the money....Wade I hope you have the sense to dump her like she did Rob! And she is a fool to even consider Chad, he will take the money. Erin I truely hope you walk away with NOTHING it would serve you right for playing with people's hearts like you do. Also I think that all the talk of Rob's past indescretions was uncalled for. If it had been a reoccurring situation that's one thing but truely I feel that people grow and mature... Rob bravo for facing up to it. I truely hope that the sweet sensitive Rob that we saw truely finds the woman of his dreams and Erin may you walk away with NOTHING and I hope that men have the sense enough to see you for the money grubber that you are!!
    Do you have to love everybody who loves you?
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    Do you have to love everybody who loves you?
    Yeah right! Erin is NOT a witch! She wasn't in love with Rob. He knew he was taking a risk by coming back. She didn't feel for him, so why should have she keep him??? To be sure to get money, right? So THAT would have make her a gold-digger. And I think she is not. I'm glad she went with her feelings. I'm sorry for Rob. He did what he felt like the good thing, and ended up with nothing, but, man! This is life! If you don't take risks, you got nothing.

That is what I think.
    Danagabrielle

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Danagabrielle
    Yeah right! Erin is NOT a witch! She wasn't in love with Rob. He knew he was taking a risk by coming back. She didn't feel for him, so why should have she keep him??? To be sure to get money, right? So THAT would have make her a gold-digger. And I think she is not. I'm glad she went with her feelings. I'm sorry for Rob. He did what he felt like the good thing, and ended up with nothing, but, man! This is life! If you don't take risks, you got nothing.

That is what I think.

You are right! She's not a witch. It is way too friendly version of her title.
    She is never going to be happy either, because her parents did not teach her very basic things in life like love, trust, happines.... to bad for her.

FORT Newbie

Unrequited love - I feel for Rob

How many of us have ever had feelings for someone that were not returned? I feel for Rob. I wish him all the best. I wanted to add a poll to see how many people had been in Rob's position but don't know how?. It sucks but it is a good life lesson. So let's see how many of us have been in Rob's shoes?? And tell us, if you want, why you had these feelings. As Rob said, he just knew
    Last edited by howardmarshal; 08-26-2003 at 01:24 AM.

+ Reply to Thread