+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 86

Thread: Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

  1. #61
    Always here! Danagabrielle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    montreal, Canada
    Age
    30
    Posts
    84
    When I saw Erin's reaction after she saw Rob, I thought: what if she just get rid of him next week? :fyou

    Could it happen, or do you think there will be another twist so he can't go home?

    If it's not Rob, who will she get rid of next???? I hope it's Eric but I doubt it...

  2. #62
    Premium Member Bumpkin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Snarksville
    Age
    47
    Posts
    2,294
    Rob and Eric do have the same sort of hair. Which has confused me because there are certain sections of the intros to the show where you see a man sitting by the shore with Erin with longish dark hair. I was certain Eric was moving on to the next round .. but it must be Rob.

  3. #63
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    1

    Rob and Erin both know the rules . .so whats stopping them from picking each other?

    Erin knows that the guys will have to choose at the end. So does Rob. Rob also knows that if he chooses erin he'll get both erin and the money. Erin also knows this from the previous show. So whats to stop erin and rob from plotting together? Whats the catch? Is she really that morale that she'll pick the guy for a shot at love- she didn't do it last time.

    Something's fishy,
    Sarah

  4. #64
    FORT Fogey psucashcow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania ...Is it Spring yet?
    Posts
    2,039
    Obviously, I would bet both Rob and Erin are a little gun shy about it being so obvious that they pick each other to get the money. I don't think either one trusts NBC to actually NOT throw a monkey wrench into that plan. You know there's going to be some new twist to mess with Erin's mind. She must becoming quite paranoid by now. Maybe in the final ceremony, she leaves in an ambulance wearing a strait jacket.

  5. #65
    FORT Fanatic MissPoison's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow
    Obviously, I would bet both Rob and Erin are a little gun shy about it being so obvious that they pick each other to get the money. I don't think either one trusts NBC to actually NOT throw a monkey wrench into that plan. You know there's going to be some new twist to mess with Erin's mind. She must becoming quite paranoid by now. Maybe in the final ceremony, she leaves in an ambulance wearing a strait jacket.
    I am pretty sure she did consider choosing Rob for the money but something or somebody stopped her. Mark my word!
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

  6. #66
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by Teddy642
    Erin knows that the guys will have to choose at the end. So does Rob. Rob also knows that if he chooses erin he'll get both erin and the money. Erin also knows this from the previous show. So whats to stop erin and rob from plotting together? Whats the catch? Is she really that morale that she'll pick the guy for a shot at love- she didn't do it last time.

    Something's fishy,
    Sarah
    Actually, i think that if erin chooses rob, he has to choose between erin or the $1M. we can't assume that erin will automatically hand over half her $2M to rob if he chooses her. they might set up a plan where they agree that erin will chose rob, who will accept erin, who will split the money with him. However, this requires an element of trust that erin definitely doesn't feel for rob, who could ruin it by NOT accepting erin and leaving her high & dry while he pockets his $1M.

  7. #67
    FORT Fogey overthetop's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    991
    Quote Originally Posted by clarissa_t
    Actually, i think that if erin chooses rob, he has to choose between erin or the $1M. we can't assume that erin will automatically hand over half her $2M to rob if he chooses her. they might set up a plan where they agree that erin will chose rob, who will accept erin, who will split the money with him. However, this requires an element of trust that erin definitely doesn't feel for rob, who could ruin it by NOT accepting erin and leaving her high & dry while he pockets his $1M.

    I think that's right, Clarissa. Even if they hatch the plan, either one could screw the other on the money. She'll also ruin her chances with the other guys by rejecting them--which is a negative if she really is smitten with someone.

  8. #68
    FORT Regular
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    74
    hmmmmmmmmmmm, very interesting scenario.

    Probably to scripted, the audience wouldn't like that ending.

    I think that Erin has a more difficult choice than Rob did because Paige was such a dolt. . .

    Chad and Wade are both attractive to Erin, and each are smart, accomplished and presentable. Can you imagine taking Paige somewhere, like to meet your parents? or to a sophisticated party of colleagues? She'd be an embarrasment. . .

    Erin has a tough choice: Chad - who is adorable and sooo tall . . . or Wade, who is so honorable and gentlemanly.

    I think that the mystery woman throws a wrench into this somehow. . .

    At least one think is certain: ERIC is GONE! Thank goodness.

    If he were still in it, I'd be hard-pressed to continue watching.

  9. #69
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    because Rob is a loser ?

  10. #70
    No more one more kisses whatever_08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Freakin WPG
    Age
    29
    Posts
    24

    Rob Campos pics PLEASE!

    Does anyone know of a really good site for Rob Campos? Yes, I've already visited NBC.com and his personal website and have all the pics from there. I'm looking for really good pics of him - where he's handsome, or in a white tux, or a close-up of his eyes.... or whatever, as long as they're of HIM!!!

    Thanks!!!

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.