+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by howardmarshal
    . It's for LOVE

If I was Rob, it would be for REVENGE!!!!

FORT Fogey
    I believe that Rob's appearance is strictly to do "damage control." It has absolutely nothing to do with soulmates, romance, love, money, desiring Erin (come on!) or any of the BS that they try to feed us.

If this show was already all done prior to Rob's bad publicity, then the producers might have felt that it would be exciting (like watching concrete set) to see Erin and Rob together again for "shock value."

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    I believe that Rob's appearance is strictly to do "damage control." It has absolutely nothing to do with soulmates, romance, love, money, desiring Erin (come on!) or any of the BS that they try to feed us.

If this show was already all done prior to Rob's bad publicity, then the producers might have felt that it would be exciting (like watching concrete set) to see Erin and Rob together again for "shock value."
    Yeah, I agree. I'm sure the network paid Rob a big sum of money to get him there. But he couldn't exaclty say that's why he came back, and he couldn't say that he was doing it for more facetime, nor could he say he wanted the $1M back from Erin (only Erin is so shameless about going for the money), so he just conveniently answers he wanted Erin back in interviews. But his real reason? I would say all of the above (except last)!

well i think rob is back on to get a little revenge.if he's smart he will.but with him he might actually think he can still win her heart which would have to be the dumbest thing ever.and no i don't believe in soulmates as in the hollywood version.maybe rob will realize that erin is just a money hungry b**** and she won't be happy with anyone who doesn't have a lot of it.she proved that point when she chose the money over rob.i hope rob is getting paid more than vic got for leaving erin looking stupid and shocked.

FORT Fanatic
    At NBC's For Love or Money site, Rob gives an interview. He comments that although he would like another chance with Erin, it was more because he wanted to talk with her.... some closure after the first series. They were forbidden to see each other and there are things he felt he needed or wanted to say to her

FORT Fogey
    Just had another thought: Rob has returned to give Eric's greased back 'do some competition.

[IMG]images/img/FLOMRob.jpg[/IMG]Rob [IMG]images/img/FLOMEric.jpg[/IMG] Eric

Lurky McLurkington
    In the glittery & glamorous city of Chicago
    haha-Caligirl, That was hilarious! Although I think Eric would win because his is WAY greasier than Rob's (At least in the picture you put up). I think they should give these boys mandatory hair cuts!! sheesh, I hate looking at their godm awful hairdos every week.

And I would just like to add that for my own personal entertainment, I wish Rob would trash his "I came back for a second chance with Erin" line and just say "I came back for revenge!" At least that would give him more personality and make him look less stupid, and it would put an extra special spin on the show rather than a sad and pathetic one.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Becki
    And I would just like to add that for my own personal entertainment, I wish Rob would trash his "I came back for a second chance with Erin" line and just say "I came back for revenge!" At least that would give him more personality and make him look less stupid, and it would put an extra special spin on the show rather than a sad and pathetic one.
    Yes, that would be so much better. That might just add a little fire to the show, but naaaaaaah, that's not going to happen.

Dang!

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirl
    Just had another thought: Rob has returned to give Eric's greased back 'do some competition.

[IMG]images/img/FLOMRob.jpg[/IMG]Rob [IMG]images/img/FLOMEric.jpg[/IMG] Eric

I still think there Eric looks likes and acts like Michael Jackson. Am I the only one who sees it?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

Quote Originally Posted by MissPoison
    I still think there Eric looks likes and acts like Michael Jackson. Am I the only one who sees it?
    A larger view.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

+ Reply to Thread