+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Rob Campos: He's Baaaacccckkk!

Quote Originally Posted by tvguy123
    There may be another twist like "When Rob leaves this house he would tell the rest of the guys about FLOM1." That may be his job. If that is true Erin has to keep him until the end along with the last man standing.

Now that is an interesting observation, Tvguy -- hmmmm ....

yeah, sounds very interesting. ever since the commercials, i always just assumed he was there just to tell them she picked the money last time. that would set them off and maybe start to think she's fake or something. but then in the interview with him, he said 'look for me for in more than just one episode.' hmm... can't wait!

Some quesitons that have been rattling around in my brain......

Since FLOM1 and FLOM2 were filmed back to back:

1. Does Rob know that Erin is gambling her $1million for the chance of double or nothing, or does he think that Erin still has her $1million from FLOM1 and is trying for another $1million with FLOM2?

2. Since the filming of FLOM2 started right after FLOM1, then would Rob be aware of the plots throughout the show so far?

3. Is Rob aware of the extra "twists" (not including his reapparance) for FLOM2, or are the producers just going to use him to keep up the intrigue? Granted he is not the most articulate person (boooorrrrriiiinng), so if he was gullable enough in FLOM1 then who's to say that the producers are not setting him up again?

4. Since Rob has not been given a "friendship" ring, what would he give back if not asked to stay - his "whitty charm"? his "intriguing conversation"? his "gentlemanly manner"? No, wait, he doesn't have those either - so any suggestions?

His phoney baloney comments about doing FLOM2 to "give him a second change" are just that, phoney baloney - second chance at love (excuse me while I hold my sides while laughing ) or a second chance at $1million (ahhh yes, the sound of the old cash register).

It will be interesting to hear him monologue his way through with the four remaining men. I heard that he will be sharing the bachelor pad with the four remaining. Maybe the men Chad, Wade, Greg) will have the same reaction to him as they did with Eric prancing around gloating over his date with Erin - "get lost, not interested". Rob and Eric should have interesting conversations - Eric gleefully elaborating on his time spent with Erin with some of his poetic lines thrown in (with his usual verbal diarrhea), and Rob might even crack a smile because he knows the BIG secret about Erin.

Keeps us guessing doesn't it?

I swear I heard voice over man say that Rob would be joining the game. I could be wrong, its been known to happen lol
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    I swear I heard voice over man say that Rob would be joining the game. I could be wrong, its been known to happen lol

If you recall when Jorden told Erin at the very first episode before she burns the 1$M check, "In life we donot get second chance"

If Erin gets a chance to fall in love with a one of the 15 guys then it is first chance of falling in love with that person.

What I think, NBC is not going to give Erin the money that easily by telling her there is a only one twist (she might have thought before accepting the offer, in the end there could be only one twist, woman of your dream or 1 million $$$)

Good show

FORT Newbie
    here's an idea. what if rob is back to tell *one* of the guys that Erin has $2M at stake. But Erin will not know who it is until after she eliminates the guy...?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by clarissa_t
    here's an idea. what if rob is back to tell *one* of the guys that Erin has $2M at stake. But Erin will not know who it is until after she eliminates the guy...?
    Yeah, that sounds interesting too.

I never thought LOM2 would be interesting than LOM1 ofcourse Paige was interesting. that was the only one plus from LOM1.

wow. now that is good quality television. sounds exciting, u should work for nbc

NBC's interview with Rob

Check the new interview with Rob on NBC.com. What we know for sure now is that Erin did not pick Rob. What a relief!

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/For_Love_or_Money_2/rob.shtml
    *A man's maturity-consists in having found again the seriousness one had as a child, at play. (Nietzsch)*

FORT Newbie
    Hey, that could actually work! I like that idea. It's such a devious twist! I think it has real possibilities. Now, do they let Rob choose which guy to tell, or do they have some sort of ridiculous contest to decide???

+ Reply to Thread